Build script for MPIR with Microsoft C++

Russell Wallace

Aug 11, 2019, 4:52:40 PM8/11/19
to mpir-devel
I've written a Python script that successfully builds MPIR on Windows with the Microsoft compiler; in particular, it finds the latest SDK installed, and updates the project files to specify that SDK.

Cactus

Aug 12, 2019, 12:44:22 PM8/12/19
to mpir-devel

On Sunday, 11 August 2019 21:52:40 UTC+1, Russell Wallace wrote:
I've written a Python script that successfully builds MPIR on Windows with the Microsoft compiler; in particular, it finds the latest SDK installed, and updates the project files to specify that SDK.

Hi Russell,

Thank you for your contribution, which will be useful for those using Visual Studio 2017 where there does not appear to be an easy way of setting the IDE to use the latest installed version of the Windows 10 SDK (as is available in Visual Studio 2019).