Βούλα Θυμιοπούλου

Jul 20, 2022, 3:56:45 AM7/20/22
to mpi...@googlegroups.com
good evening i am new here and new to what i want to do so i need your help i want to run anaconda spider and there install a terminal.... and be able to run parallel python program
if anyone can help me what packages to use.
i run this exactly my problem is that it runs my command it just doesn't print anything or throw an error and i can't figure out why
 this exactly my problem is it runs my command it just doesn't print anything it doesn't throw an error and i can't figure out why
in linux run perfect ,but I want to run to  from windows

Lisandro Dalcin

Jul 25, 2022, 5:21:17 AM7/25/22
to mpi...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 at 10:56, 'Βούλα Θυμιοπούλου' via mpi4py <mpi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
in linux run perfect ,but I want to run to  from windows

Can you try to execute the following command in your terminal?

conda install -c conda-forge mpi4py

As I said in private communication, I'm not a Spider user nor a Windows user, so I cannot provide too much help.

--
Lisandro Dalcin