ERROR: Could not build wheels for mpi4py, which is required to install pyproject.toml-based projects

Zantou Pamely

Feb 1, 2023, 12:57:08 PM2/1/23
to mpi4py
Hello there,
I am Pamely. I am trying to install the requirements.txt for the microsoft FLUTE  federated learning framework. However, I cannot finish the installation because it is failig to build wheel for mpi4py. Kindly find attached to this message my log file.
I tried many of the suggested solutio on the internet but I can't still figure out what's wrong. I will appreciate anyone's help. Thank you so much.
Pamely

error.log