Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Todd Legere

ungelesen,
01.05.2021, 06:17:1201.05.21
an MPF Users

Rather than clutter other posts, I am posting the github link to view my newbie progress on a Williams Phoenix table. This is my first attempt posting on github so I need to familiarize myself with it.

The idea of being able to create a home brew table with yara config files and MPF blows me away. No coding was required.

I have a sister project Close Encouters Third Kind table that I completely coded from scratch on an Arduino Mega.

For the home hobbiest who wants to step out and take on a project of rethemining or converting a pinball table and be successful they should include Mission Pinball Framework as one of the key ingrediants for success. It will lesson your time of prototyping the game to a working product.

Another key ingrediant to success has been this forum and jabdoa's help and online videos.

jabdoa

ungelesen,
01.05.2021, 07:50:0201.05.21
an MPF Users
Thanks for sharing! I like that you even included a unit test for the table. Added it to the projects list: https://missionpinball.org/projects.html.

Jan

Benoit PETIT-DEMOULIERE

ungelesen,
01.05.2021, 09:52:1301.05.21
an MPF Users
Will follow that one closely :)
Happy to see new projects with newbies onboard, I feel less alone, surrounded by all these guys that understand what they are writing ^^

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten