Issue 165 in mp4v2: Error when trying to compile the project mp4v2 - 2.0.0

mp...@googlecode.com

Dec 24, 2013, 4:00:55 AM12/24/13
to mp...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 165 by duhamel....@gmail.com: Error when trying to compile the
project mp4v2 - 2.0.0
http://code.google.com/p/mp4v2/issues/detail?id=165

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. untar the file mp4v2-2.0.0.tar.bz2
2. cd mp4v2-2.0.0
3. mkdir build
4. cd build
5. ../configure --> OK
6. make --> ERROR

Expected output must be compile ok instead of error during the compilation
with message :

libtool: compile: g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I./include -I../include -I. -I..
-Wall -Wformat -O2 -fvisibility=hidden -c ../src/3gp.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o
src/.libs/3gp.o
../src/3gp.cpp:1: erreur fatale: a dû relocaliser PCH
compilation terminée.

Product version is 2.0.0
Oerating system is red-hat CentOS release 5.10

You will find attach file : cca781Xo.out

Thx for your answer.
G.D.

Attachments:
cca781Xo.out 1.2 MB

issue notifications to this address.

mp...@googlecode.com

Feb 10, 2014, 11:52:14 AM2/10/14
to mp...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 165 by ssuomine...@gmail.com: Error when trying to
compile the project mp4v2 - 2.0.0
http://code.google.com/p/mp4v2/issues/detail?id=165

Have you tried with ./configure --disable-gch yet?

That's what we are using in the Gentoo ebuild for libmp4v2 due to build
failures, much like this one.