Undefined Property

Etienne Millet

May 7, 2013, 5:42:37 AM5/7/13
to mp-multi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marcus,

I followed your great tutorial about the installation of Elgg Multisite for the 1.8 version. Everything works nice, except I can see these lines on my page when upgrading the application :

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$elggmulti_link in /var/www/atheneo/docroot/engine/lib/multisite.php on line 295

Notice: Undefined index: dataroot in /var/www/atheneo/docroot/engine/lib/multisite.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined index: dbhost in /var/www/atheneo/docroot/engine/lib/multisite.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined index: dbpass in /var/www/atheneo/docroot/engine/lib/multisite.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined index: dbuser in /var/www/atheneo/docroot/engine/lib/multisite.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined index: dbname in /var/www/atheneo/docroot/engine/lib/multisite.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined index: dbprefix in /var/www/atheneo/docroot/engine/lib/multisite.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined index: enabled in /var/www/atheneo/docroot/engine/lib/multisite.php on line 32

Do you know why this problem occurs ?