A way to modify envelope's times while it's playing?

Tarcisio León Drusin

Jul 3, 2024, 10:04:37 PMJul 3
to Mozzi-users
I'm trying to modify envelope's time while the envelope is playing, but it doesn't changes until it stops and shoots again.

Is there any way to do this easily?
I'm trying to do a .noteOff() and .noteOn() with the new times when my decay potentiometer moves whiel envelope it's running but it get's complicated, trying to calculate elapsed time since it shot and remaining time.
It's not working for me at the moment.

Any ideas?

tomco...@live.fr

Jul 6, 2024, 11:25:19 AMJul 6
to Mozzi-users
Hi,
The way the ADSR is designed now, it is not possible to change the timing of a phase of the ADSR while the enveloppe is playing that phase (ie, if you are in the decay phase, changing the decay time won't have any effect). This is for optimization purposes and might not be straightforward to enable… Sorry for that.

If you want, you can suggest this improvement on github by raising an issue!

Best,
Tom

Tarcisio León Drusin

Jul 7, 2024, 10:00:45 PMJul 7