Arduino Nano Every and Mozzi lib compatibility solution

Роман Белый

Nov 2, 2022, 12:54:42 PM11/2/22
to Mozzi-users
Hey, community!

I got the already known problem with compatibility with Arduino Nano Every and could not find any ready solution for it yet. So I have 2 questions:
- Does anyone from group has solved that problem?
- If there is no solution at all, may be someone from experienced users of Mozzi lib can guide me through the process of creation such solution? I have basic knowledge of C++ / C programming and could try to do it if someone can mentor me in this process.

Very thank you for advices and help!

Kevin

Nov 15, 2022, 7:39:37 AM11/15/22
to Mozzi-users
I have an experimental build that makes noises at least with the Nano Every.  I've added some comments to the issue here: https://github.com/sensorium/Mozzi/issues/83

I haven't submitted a pull-request (yet) as it is somewhat incomplete and I'm not sure which approach might appeal to users most (either output on D9, trashing millis(), or D3 with possibly lower resolution).  I could also do with someone much more familiar with the 8/9-bit ness of the AVR style PWM generation to take a look and either confirm this is optimum for this platform or maybe suggest some better settings.

Please do give it a try if you have an Every and let me know how you get on!

Kevin