STM32F411 external DAC MCP49xx pins not working

justin jools

Jul 11, 2024, 1:46:11 PMJul 11
to Mozzi-users
Hi,

I have STM32F103 blue working with pins as below. When I try the code using same pins on STM32F411 black I get no output. Do you have any idea what this is? Do I have to define something differently for STM32F411?

SCK A5
MOSI A7
CS_PIN PB1

tomco...@live.fr

Jul 13, 2024, 1:34:18 PMJul 13
to Mozzi-users
Hi,
AFAIK, the black pill received very little testing… That being said, it should work in theory.

First thing first, which of the two cores are you using (Maple or STM32duino)?
Secondly, did you manage to get an output using the default PWM mode?
Lastly, the pins seem correct, but I wonder if it should not be PA5, PA7 instead of A5 and A7.

Do not hesitate to report back, as I said, this MCU received very little (or no?) testing, hence your feedback is quite valuable!
Hope it helps,
Tom