Unable to install mozrepl in headless firefox

Thiyaga

Feb 28, 2012, 6:53:17 AM2/28/12
to MozLab
Hi,

Headless Firefox with Xvfb works fine. I installed MozRepl extension
as mentioned in other thread (renaming and modifying prefs.js).
http://groups.google.com/group/mozlab/browse_thread/thread/8aae9b4adb280908

But after starting firefox, I'm not able to connect to the default
port 4242. Using firefox 10.0.2 version on CentOS.

Am I missing something? Any help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Thiyaga

Will Rubel

Jan 18, 2013, 12:53:56 PM1/18/13
to moz...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue with Firefox 3.6.26 and MozRepl 1.1.

While the MozRepl is installed, and I can start it manually, it will not autostart event though extensions.mozrepl.autoStart is set to 'true';

Is there a simple change to the javascript I can make, which will force a start if currently stopped?

Thanks!

Will