.NET 2.0 mozRepl Connector

SunsetTowers

Sep 17, 2008, 12:56:22 PM9/17/08
to MozLab
For anyone using .NET 2.0,3.0 or 3.5 I have made a connector for
mozRepl. It is very basic atm and I would love some feed back and any
ideas. Over time I plan on adding quite a few functions to easily
analyze Mozilla as well as web pages. But getting the connector to do
the right thing the first time every time is the priority.

SunsetTowers

Sep 17, 2008, 3:02:44 PM9/17/08
to MozLab
Ok, I feel kinda stupid. I didn't put up a link to the site with the
connector.

http://www.codeplex.com/mozReplConnector/

Ivan Farkas

Jan 2, 2013, 6:16:41 PM1/2/13
to moz...@googlegroups.com

Hi SunsetTowers,

Can I have the source code, please? All files are missing from CodePlex except ProfilesCollection.cs.

I am updating WatiN to connect to MozRepl using FireFox 18, using .NET 4.5.
Using Putty I can communicate fine, but WatiN returns strange messages.
I suspect that the Telnet communication is not OK and I wanted to see your implementation.
I would be glad to share the updated code with you.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Thanks, Ivan