Mozrepl breaks Firefox 31.3

NateTut

Dec 9, 2014, 2:56:40 PM12/9/14
to moz...@googlegroups.com
After installing mozrepl firefox 31.3 couldn't load any tabs. I tried disabling mozrepl and even removing it and still the issue persists. Has anyone else run across this? Any suggestions?

NateTut

Dec 9, 2014, 5:20:55 PM12/9/14
to moz...@googlegroups.com
Update:
       By removing firefox data and reinstalling (and upgrading) I was able to get firefox working again, but I would still like to get MozRepl going.

croudet

Dec 11, 2014, 9:02:11 AM12/11/14
to moz...@googlegroups.com
You may need to bump firefox/toolkit max version, see commit:

https://github.com/bard/mozrepl/commit/eb2505abadd297214dbd3eac1202b75432d2d3dd

Christophe

NateTut

Dec 11, 2014, 2:21:41 PM12/11/14
to moz...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

NateTut

Dec 11, 2014, 2:26:34 PM12/11/14
to moz...@googlegroups.com
Umm... I'm not sure what to do with that link. Is it a patch of some sort?

croudet

Dec 12, 2014, 8:59:17 AM12/12/14
to moz...@googlegroups.com
Unzip the xpi file, edit install.rdf and then rezip the file.