Firefox V20

flroots

Apr 4, 2013, 5:55:39 AM4/4/13
to moz...@googlegroups.com
I just installed Firefox V20 and now Mozrepl is not working. Does anyone know when it will be updated? Thanks

croudet

Apr 5, 2013, 11:38:08 AM4/5/13
to moz...@googlegroups.com
You can try to unzip moz...@hyperstruct.net.xpi from the user profile, then edit install.rdf, bump the maxVersion numbers and then rezip.

Christophe

Josh Braun

Apr 6, 2013, 12:25:50 PM4/6/13
to moz...@googlegroups.com
Not sure when MozRepl will officially be updated, but there is a patch, which has been made available by a kindly developer and it works for me.  To apply it, go into the moz...@hyperstruct.net.xpi archive mentioned by croudet and either apply the patch or replace 'chrome/content/repl.js' file with the updated version of the file.  Hopefully TPTB will merge this change soon so it will be available in the official version of the plugin.

Luca Greco

Apr 7, 2013, 6:04:46 PM4/7/13
to moz...@googlegroups.com
My apologies for the late response,
I've just merged all the critical pull requests (e.g. remove deprecated E4X, fix outside connection issue)
and bumped Firefox maxVersion compatibility to 23.

The new release is waiting for preliminary review on AMO,
in the mean time you can try the following preview build:

http://ubik.cc/projects/mozrepl-1.1.1-preview.xpi

Best,
Luca

flroots

Apr 7, 2013, 6:25:35 PM4/7/13
to moz...@googlegroups.com, luca....@alcacoop.it
Thanks, it worked!
Pete

Frank Spafford

Apr 16, 2013, 3:28:14 PM4/16/13
to moz...@googlegroups.com, luca....@alcacoop.it
Thanks for the update. I will try it soon!