Weekly Updates Jan 4th Week 2015

viswaprasath

Jan 29, 2016, 11:51:27 AM1/29/16
to Mozill...@googlegroups.com
Hi Contributors,

This week was very amazing for our Community and its growth.

On 26th Jan Vignesh,Karthick, Adam, Dinesh and other contributors were are IITM. More than 700 People interacted with them. It's amazing.

On 28th many people around world celebrated Privacy Day. Prasanth Organised an event in his College to his knowledge. Check the below blog for highlights.
https://mozillianstn.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/privacy-campaign-skcet/

Last week there was Mozilla Leadership Summit Gautham Raj and Khaleel attend it. They had great experience, shared their blog below.
https://mozillianstn.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/mozilla-leadership-summit/

FSA team has issued Badges to FSA's. We have some contributors names listed there.
https://mozillianstn.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/awesome-many-fsa-got-badges/

In future we will be discussing and concentrating more bring long time contributors around College (students), stay tuned for updates about this.

Thank you
--
Web is open so Code is poetry

Firefox for Deskop
Firefox Marketplace App Reviewer
Firefox for Android

Viswaprasath Ks on about.me

Viswaprasath Ks

shihan.viswa

Jan 29, 2016, 12:02:29 PM1/29/16
to Mozillians Tamilnadu
Hi All,
Forgot to Add another post made by Makilan
https://mozillianstn.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/privacy-campaign-sastra-hostel/

Thank you