Fwd: Style Guides on GitHub

Hyeonseok Shin

Aug 22, 2017, 9:50:15 PM8/22/17
to Mozilla Korea Community
지역화 스타일가이드를 깃헙에 모았다고 하는데요. 석찬님이 작성하신 한국어 스타일 가이드도 추가가 됐는데 업데이트가 필요해 보여요. 혹시 지난번 지역화 미팅때 진행된 스타일 가이드 문서가 있나요? 이 스타일 가이드가 Pontoon에 같이 게재될 것 같네요.

to style guides hosted to non-Mozilla sources. The wiki at mozilla.org
doesn’t represent a good home for this data, for that reason we have moved
the General Localization Style Guide as well. Rather than lose the style
guides currently hosted on the Mozilla Wiki, we decided to make copies of
these style guides in the centralized GitHub Repository.

These considerations aren’t new—as you probably know from the past year’s
workshops—but they present an opportunity for us to make this change that
will facilitate quality assurance and accessibility for our translation
efforts.

This brings up a few tasks for language communities that have a style guide
or would like to add one to the repository:

   1. Please check that your current community style guide is in the
   repository[1] and that it is correct. It is possible that the style guide
   that was migrated to the repository is the wrong version or contains some
   errors from migration. If there are any errors in the style guide, please
   see number 2.
   2. If you need to update/correct or add a style guide to the repository,
   please update it in the GitHub repository. GitHub has instructions[4] on
   how to update a repository. Please follow these instructions to create a
   pull request. This pull request will be reviewed before being merged to the
   official style guides repository to try to maintain quality. In addition,
   each pull request should be reviewed by another member of the community as
   some of the repository administrators may not speak the language of the
   style guide.

If there are any questions regarding the new repository or community style
guides, please direct them to Kekoa kri...@mozilla.com or flod at
flo...@mozilla.com.

[1] https://github.com/mozilla-l10n/styleguides
[2] https://mozilla-l10n.github.io/styleguides