Next MozCamp Delhi: Sept 22-23 at Jamia Milia Islamia

Kinshuk Sunil

Sep 8, 2012, 2:49:58 AM9/8/12
to community-india, mozillac...@googlegroups.com
Hello

The 2nd MozCamp Delhi is here. After a gap of 3 and a half years, we are doing the next community unconference in Delhi and we need participaiton from everyone to make it a success.

The focus of the event is on:
  • Open Web
  • Designing for a better Web: CSS3/JS Libraries
  • Rich Internet Applications
  • Internet & Mobile Devices
  • Leveraging Social Web
  • Cloud & Platforms
  • Gaia Hacking
  • Web Standards
  • How are you changing the web?
  • Show what cool things have you done with the web?
Register for the camp: http://mozcampdel.uberfolks.com/register/

Want to Speak? Book a Session: http://mozcampdel.uberfolks.com/want-to-speak/

Event & Venue Details:  http://mozcampdel.uberfolks.com/venue/

Schedule: http://mozcampdel.uberfolks.com/schedule/

Speakers: http://mozcampdel.uberfolks.com/speakers/

Help the Event: http://mozcampdel.uberfolks.com/help-needed/

Help Us
*****
By registering sessions
By spreading the word on mailing lists you are a part of, in your school/college/office, on Facebook/Twitter/other networks
By registering for the event and bringing your friends along

For regular communication join us on #moz-delhi on irc.mozilla.org

--
Kinshuk Sunil
+919910024895