Mozilla Meetup with Gervase Markham, February 27, Delhi

Kinshuk Sunil

Feb 16, 2011, 1:15:23 AM2/16/11
to mozillac...@googlegroups.com
Gervase Markham is the lead developer of Bugzilla. He started contributing to the Mozilla project in 1999, and became the youngest paid employee of Mozilla.org at age 23 after he graduated from Oxford University. In 2006, he won a Google/O'Reilly Open Source Award as "Best Community Activist". He has also presented to the FOSDEM conference for several years about the Mozilla Foundation activities and Bugzilla.

On February 27, We will meet up with Gervase for a general chitchat at a cafe for 2 hours. Amongst other things, we will talk about:
  • General Chitchat
  • Gerv's projects at Mozilla
  • QnA about Mozilla Initiatives
  • State of Mozilla Community in Delhi and India
  • State of Open Source in Delhi and India
Be there!

Help us by sharing the word!

--
Kinshuk Sunil