Build a game prototype in 48 hours with HTML5 and win exciting prizes!

1 view

Kinshuk Sunil

Mar 25, 2012, 7:47:39 AM3/25/12

Indie GameDev India (InGDIn) is a community of independent game developers that is working to push the indie ecosystem forward in India. Learn more at http://ingd.in
Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Build a prototype with HTML5 and win exciting prizes

Participate at Indie GameDev India's Build Your Own Game with HTML5 sprint, build a game prototype within 48 hours and stand a chance to win exciting prizes in India's only game devathon.
April 2012
14-15
Join us and hundreds of other independent game developers from around India for 48 non-stop hours of focused game development. We have been doing BYOGs since July 2010 and this is the fifth one. Following up to our successful sprint at the NASSCOM GDC in November 2011, where we had 10 finalists and 3 amazing winners.

Sign up today!

share on Twitter Like Build a game prototype in 48 hours with HTML5 and win exciting prizes! on Facebook

Help us by forwarding this email to your friends. The more people that participate in the sprint, the merrier it will be.

All the good stuff at the sprint is brought to you by our amazing partners, brothers in arms, who went out of their way to help us. Including:

Build Your Own Game with HTML5

BYOG is a 48 hour non-stop sprint scheduled for April 14-15 2012, where participants will be required to choose one of the finally announced themes, and build a working game prototype on that theme using HTML5 and associated technologies and win exciting prizes.

Prizes include Gaming Consoles, lots of Games and a 2-day mentorship camp at Google Bangalore (details below).
Organised by Indie GameDev India - a community of independent game developers in India, this is the fifth sprint with the previous one organised during NASSCOM Game Developer Conference.

Sign Up Today!

The sprint is sponsored by Mozilla and Google Developers (and some more partners joining the rolls soon) and has a lot of exciting opportunities for the winning teams, spread across three categories: Best Design, Best Innovation, Best Gameplay.
  • Best Design winners get to win prizes including: 1 Sony Playstation Portable, 1 Nintendo DS Lite, 2 Foosball Tables. And a lot of steam games giveaway.
  • Best Innovation winners will be invited by Google on an all expenses paid 2-day trip to Google Bangalore. Over the two days, the Google Developer Relations team will mentor the team on developing games for Android and the Chrome Marketplace. They will also be invited at a Google Developer event in Bangalore - DevFestX and will be featured in the HTML5 track to talk about their game and their development experience.
  • We are still working out the Best Gameplay prizes (will be announced soon) and getting a ton of other giveaways arranged for the sprint.
Participating in the sprint will give you an exposure to the world of independent game development and bring you together with like minded people. It will also help you build a proof of concept for your game idea, get feedback on it and help you to build your game for the market and guide you up to the release.

Sign Up Today!
Follow on Twitter | Friend on Facebook | Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2012 Indie GameDev India, All rights reserved.
You belong to this list because you registered to participate at a "Build Your Own Game" development sprint, or a BYOG organised by Indie GameDev India.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

--
Kinshuk Sunil