Interactive QTP Online Training by Experts - Join Our Next Batch

1 view

heyday

Apr 20, 2009, 7:20:24 AM4/20/09
to MozillaCampDelhi
Interactive QTP Online Training by Experts

Its Time to Master Quick Test Pro(QTP) from people with 10+ Years of
expertise.

This course is specially Designed for People in USA/CANADA/UK/OTHER
Countries looking to sharpen their skills in the

industry best tools and move ahead in their career path.

This is an Excellent Opportunity for the Project Managers/Test
Managers/QA Analysts/Project Leaders/Freshers

to learn QTP online.

We Provide highly concept-oriented ,real time scenarios based online
training.

Course Details

******************

Course Duration: 20 Days ( 2 Hours Daily)

Course Fee: 500 USD

Payment Mode: PayPal ( Credit Card )

Training Mode: Online Training

Timings: Your Convinient Time depedning on TimeZone

Details Required From Your Side

***************************************

Name:

Location:

Country:

Working:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Contents of QTP Online Course

************************************

Basic Concepts:

• Recording Methods

• Introduction to Views

• Object Identification Properties

• Managing and Merging Object Repositories

• Working with Actions

• Working with DataTable

• Working with CheckPoints

• Working with Add-ins

• Recovery Scenarios

• Smart Identification

• Working with User Defined Functions,

Local, Global Functions

• Working with RegisterUserFunc

• Working with Windows DLL functions

• Using Debugger

• Environment Variables

• Working with Global Variable

• Working with Libraries

• Working with Error Handling

• Working with Word, Excel, Database Objects

• Working with Files

• Working with Batch Test

• Configuring Object Indentification

• Learning VB Script

• Working with Standard

Windows/ActiveX/Web/VisualBasic

• Working with Global Settings/Options

• Querying DataBase and many MORE !!

Advanced Concepts:

• Working with Virtual Objects

• Configuring Web Event Recording

• Working with QTP Automation

Model/Automating QuickTest Operations

• Working with Reserved Objects

• Working with Supplemental Objects

• Working with Utility Objects

• Working with Utility Statements

• Working with XML

• Working with Dictionary Object

• Working without Object Repository

• Identifying and working with Dynamic

Objects

• Working with Windows Script Host

• Working with Regular Expressions

• Working with Quality Center

• Working with Business Process Testing

• Command line Options for QTP

• Working with Test and Runtime Objects and

Methods.

• Exploring all Methods of Objects/Controls

Special Features:

• Test cases Preparation on Projects

• Designing the Complete Automation

• Writing the Automation Documents

• Designing the Actions, Identifying the

Environment Variables and Global Variables

• Designing a Automation Framework

• Types of Automation Frameworks

Includes:

• Training with Real time Examples

• Training Material Support Presentations & Pdf Docs

• Practicals after every major topic

• Tests and FAQ's from interviews point of view

Interested people please mail your queries to trai...@heydaysoft.com.

Incase you are not interested, kindly forward this mail to your
friends and colleagues.

We would really appreciate this gesture of yours.

US Office

*********

NobleSoft LLC | 13850 Ballantyne Corporate Place,Suite 500 |
Charlotte, NC 28277

Ph # 704 859 4101 | Fax # 866 833 3850

India Office

************

HeyDay Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd | #201, Saboori Enclave |
Whitefields | Kondapur | Hyderabad-500084

US Phone # 704 859 4101 | India Phone # 9140-40206374 | Fax :
9140-40206375

UK Office

*********

HeyDay Software Solutions Ltd | 788-790 | Finchley Road | london NW11
7TJ

Ph # 0044-7817481651

WebSite: www.heydaysoft.com

Manu Goel

Apr 20, 2009, 7:29:30 AM4/20/09
to mozillac...@googlegroups.com
Admins, can we moderate such mails? If we don't keep a check then the frequency of such mails will keep on increasing.

Regards
Manu Goel
Visit me at
[http://www.linkedin.com/in/manugoel]