Rescheduling tomorrow's Mozilla Learning call

Matt Thompson

Oct 5, 2015, 11:00:54 AM10/5/15
to all-mofo@mozilla.com Foundation, webmaker@lists.mozilla.org list
TL;DR: we’re going to reschedule tomorrow’s Mozilla Learning call to the following week.
To tee up a mock board presentation we'll do together on Oct 13.
As always: attendance is optional, and all are welcome! More details below.
(Phia will update calendars.)

—Matt

We’ve all been doing *a lot* of great work together on the Mozilla Learning plan.
You can take a look at some of it here — and Bhuvan and I will be doing an extensive edit / update / re-packaging of your work to add here this week:
http://mzl.la/learning

And there’s more happening in our preparation for the board meeting next week, which we’re tracking in tickets here:
http://mzl.la/board_prep

Including: working with design and comms to create some more pictures and visual thinking to add simplicity and synthesis.

Mock board presentation on Oct 13
The piece you’re probably most interested in is: how is it all going to pull together into a high-level narrative and set of recommendations we share with the board?
We’re going to schedule a mock board presentation to review that together on a special edition Mozilla Learning call on October 13.
We would have liked to do it in tomorrow’s regularly scheduled call — but Mark and David are in Tapei this week, which makes that difficult.
So: let’s take a break from meeting this week, and reconvene next week instead. See you then!