Bring back Mozilla IRC!

WaltS48

Mar 29, 2021, 8:12:56 PM3/29/21
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
Thunderbird is also a chat client, and there isn't much on FreeNode I'm
interested in related to Mozilla that I'm not already subscribed to.

--
OS: Fedora 33 Workstation - Gnome Desktop

Andy Burns

Mar 30, 2021, 2:58:30 AM3/30/21
WaltS48 wrote:

> Thunderbird is also a chat client, and there isn't much on FreeNode I'm
> interested in related to Mozilla that I'm not already subscribed to.

I do use TB for a handful of IRC channels, but increasingly if you sit
on a channel all day, you just get a constant stream of

"aaaa has joined the room"
"zzz has left the room"
"ttt has joined the room"
"www has left the room"

and not much actual chat ...

s|b

Mar 30, 2021, 4:53:00 PM3/30/21
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:12:45 -0400, WaltS48 wrote:

> Thunderbird is also a chat client, and there isn't much on FreeNode I'm
> interested in related to Mozilla that I'm not already subscribed to.

Been a long time since I opened mIRC...

--
s|b