78.7.1 Address book defaults to all address books.

Big Al

Mar 14, 2021, 10:19:23 AM3/14/21
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
This was an old bug that was fixed IIRC. Now whenever I open the address book it starts with "all" rather than the last one I selected
(Personal address book).

Has anyone else see this same issue?

--
Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.1 64bit, Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop
Quad Core i7-8550U, 16G Memory, 512G SSD, 750G & 1TB HDDs

WaltS48

Mar 14, 2021, 10:29:16 AM3/14/21
On 3/14/2021 9:39 AM, Big Al wrote:
> This was an old bug that was fixed IIRC.   Now whenever I open the
> address book it starts with "all" rather than the last one I selected
> (Personal address book).
>
> Has anyone else see this same issue?

Well, if I right-click on the "All" address book, it is enabled as the
"Default startup directory".

If I disable it, right-click on another address book and enable that as
the default, then the address book opens with the new default selected.

That doesn't work for you?

EnDeeGee

Mar 14, 2021, 10:55:46 AM3/14/21
On 14-Mar.-2021 09:39, Big Al wrote:
> This was an old bug that was fixed IIRC.   Now whenever I open the
> address book it starts with "all" rather than the last one I selected
> (Personal address book).
>
> Has anyone else see this same issue?

Nope

Big Al