Links Not Opening Properly In Browser After Clicking In Thunderbird

Michael

Mar 23, 2021, 2:11:15 PM3/23/21
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
Latest Stable Release of Thunderbird And Firefox For Windows

When clicking on a link in an email the Firefox browser fires up but
does not display anything, by this I mean nothing in the address
bar,just a blank page.

If i click on the link again in Thunderbird it will sometimes open
normally in Firefox, or I resort to copy/paste the link.

This behaviour only happens about 30% of the time and wondered if others
had experienced similar.

Michael

ABLE1

Mar 23, 2021, 2:58:20 PM3/23/21
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
I have nothing to add except YES!! I have had similar experiences.