Re: Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

Gord McFee

Jan 10, 2006, 8:59:05 PM1/10/06
On 1/10/2006 1:04 AM, Dave Miller wrote:

> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

Glad to be here.

--
Best regards
Gord McFee

DynaBMan

Jan 10, 2006, 9:30:54 PM1/10/06
On 1/10/2006 7:59 PM Gord McFee loudly proclaimed:

> On 1/10/2006 1:04 AM, Dave Miller wrote:
>
>> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird
>
> Glad to be here.

Me too. 8-)

--
LJ
My Best Friend Is My Wife!!

SteveG

Jan 11, 2006, 5:59:40 AM1/11/06
Dave Miller wrote:
> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

Happy to be here ... hoping for some good tips :-)

--
Regards

Steve G

ac

Jan 11, 2006, 3:47:22 PM1/11/06
Dave Miller wrote:
> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

Likewise!
Good to be here!
--
ac

Donald Cook

Jan 12, 2006, 2:28:24 PM1/12/06
Dave Miller wrote:
> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird
Thank you. Hope to make use of the place a LOT.

Joe Brown

Jan 12, 2006, 6:43:28 PM1/12/06

OK I made it over here OK too. Just installed 1.5 so far so good.

andre

Nov 9, 2006, 8:03:29 AM11/9/06
Dave Miller wrote:
> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird
hello i,m new how do you delete pics in newsgroup..thank

goodwin

Nov 9, 2006, 10:00:03 AM11/9/06
On 11/9/2006 5:03 AM andre opined:

> Dave Miller wrote:
>> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird
> hello i,m new how do you delete pics in newsgroup..thank

you can't - they aren't your postings to edit.
change your view settings to /not/ view attachments in line via toolbar
view>

Bob Gates

Nov 10, 2006, 5:56:26 AM11/10/06

Try downloading everything again and see.

carl williams

Mar 19, 2007, 1:31:54 PM3/19/07
Dave Miller wrote:
> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird
got a problem sir, just downloaded thunderbird, but every time i try to
set it up it keeps sending me to a now defunct email server that i used
to have but no longer have. It keeps trying to send me to
sele...@peoplepc.com, and this account no longer exists. How do i
change it to tejanos...@msn.com so i can use thunderbird?

Respectfully

Carl Williams

Miles

Mar 19, 2007, 1:45:17 PM3/19/07

Click on your account so that it is highlighted, then in the right-hand
pane chose ""View Settings for this Account." Then go to "server
settings" and change the server's name. Not certain if you also need
to do that in the main account name "outgoing server (SMTP)" or whether
that will automatically change.
Miles

Ron K.

Mar 19, 2007, 3:46:44 PM3/19/07
On 3/19/2007 12:45 PM, Tbird Leader Miles radioed the tower to announce:
The outgoing SMTP server needs to be added manually and any entry for
the old server deleted so your outgoing mail will be processed
correctly. You do need to configure the Incoming account to use the
correct SMPT server.

--
Ron K.
Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting

obelar

Mar 10, 2021, 11:38:03 AM3/10/21
to Dave Miller
On 1/10/2006 1:04 AM, Dave Miller wrote:
> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

Awesome!

obelar

Mar 10, 2021, 11:40:21 AM3/10/21