Deleted local folder keeps returning

Harold Drabkin

Sep 18, 2008, 5:08:29 PM9/18/08
Running Tbird 2 on mac, IMAP account, with local folders on my machine
that I archive old mail to.

Under local folders, a folder keeps appearing under the inbox. I delete
it, and it comes back again the next log on. Why would this empty folder
keep coming back?

orange

Sep 18, 2008, 10:33:33 PM9/18/08
Harold Drabkin delighted us by sending
This article might help,
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Phantom_folders

--
[orange is in ca using sympatico]

Harold Drabkin

Sep 21, 2008, 2:29:44 PM9/21/08
to orange
Thank you. This did help solve the problem!

hjd

orange

Sep 22, 2008, 5:00:25 PM9/22/08
>> Harold Drabkin delighted us by sending
>> Running Tbird 2 on mac, IMAP account, with local folders on my
>> machine that I archive old mail to.
>> Under local folders, a folder keeps appearing under the inbox. I
>> delete it, and it comes back again the next log on. Why would this
>> empty folder keep coming back?
>>> orange delighted us by sending

>>> This article might help,
>>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Phantom_folders