How to change mail settings

Harris Segovia

Mar 11, 2021, 7:47:23 AMMar 11
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
Phone's been downloaded with apps

WaltS48

Mar 11, 2021, 8:31:13 AMMar 11
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
On 3/10/21 3:38 PM, Harris Segovia wrote:
Phone's been downloaded with apps

What make, model of phone and what apps?

The Google mail application on my Android A11 picks up all my Google mail.

I haven't setup the other email application for my other accounts as I don't really need email on it.

It might be a rainy/snowy day project though. 🤔

--
OS: Fedora 33 Workstation - Gnome Desktop

Chris Ilias

Mar 11, 2021, 11:02:35 AMMar 11
On 2021-03-10 3:38 p.m., Harris Segovia wrote:
> Phone's been downloaded with apps

Hi Harris,
Thunderbird is not available for Android or iOS. If you've downloaded an
app that claims to be Thunderbird, please let us know.