Local Folders location in Daily

WaltS48

Mar 28, 2021, 12:47:13 PM3/28/21
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
Is anyone else's Local Folders at the bottom of the Folder Pane in their
Thunderbird 89.0a1?

A new default location?

Oh, and when composing in HTML do you see "Parag..." with two down
arrows in the Formatting toolbar?

dillinger

Mar 28, 2021, 11:19:11 PM3/28/21
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 12:47:02 -0400, WaltS48 wrote:

> Is anyone else's Local Folders at the bottom of the Folder Pane in their
> Thunderbird 89.0a1?
Yes

> A new default location?
Maybe

> Oh, and when composing in HTML do you see "Parag..." with two down
> arrows in the Formatting toolbar?
No

WaltS48

Mar 29, 2021, 7:54:14 AM3/29/21
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
I don't using it on Windows, but do using it on Linux.

--
OS: Fedora 33 Workstation - Gnome Desktop

dillinger

Mar 29, 2021, 10:34:50 PM3/29/21
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:54:04 -0400, WaltS48 wrote:

> On 3/28/21 11:19 PM, dillinger wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 12:47:02 -0400, WaltS48 wrote:
>>
>>> Is anyone else's Local Folders at the bottom of the Folder Pane in their
>>> Thunderbird 89.0a1?
>> Yes
>>> A new default location?
>> Maybe
>>> Oh, and when composing in HTML do you see "Parag..." with two down
>>> arrows in the Formatting toolbar?
>> No
>>
> I don't using it on Windows, but do using it on Linux.

It's the same on both here.

WaltS48

Mar 30, 2021, 8:09:40 AM3/30/21
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
Interesting.

What flavor of Linux and desktop?

I'll have to try Troubleshoot Mode, or a quick test profile.

dillinger

Mar 30, 2021, 12:56:15 PM3/30/21
On 3/30/21 2:09 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 3/29/21 10:34 PM, dillinger wrote:

>>> I don't using it on Windows, but do using it on Linux.
>> It's the same on both here.
>
> Interesting.
>
> What flavor of Linux and desktop?
>
> I'll have to try Troubleshoot Mode, or a quick test profile.

Slackware 14.2, with Xfce.

Daily runs from ~/mozilla/daily/

WaltS48

Mar 30, 2021, 1:08:04 PM3/30/21
to mozilla-suppo...@lists.mozilla.org
Okay, test profile

Created an email, this news server account and the Local Folders is at
the bottom. Which is nice because now I won't have to search for it once
it hits a release version.

The double arrow in the Formatting bar of an HTML composition window is
also gone.