Attachments with Mozilla

Henry

Mar 1, 2009, 11:29:52 AM3/1/09
I'm running Mozilla 1.8.1.11 on a Win XP Pro machine. Until yesterday
when I got an email with an attachment, the attachment paper clip
would show and I could open the attachment. Starting yesterday, when
I got an email with an attachment, the attachment paper clip would
show but the box would be blank. No attachment was there. What did I
do to cause the attachment not to show please? I know my Mozilla is
old, but I'm happy with it, and truthfully afraid to change because
I'm one of those people that when I change something everything goes
to pot.

Thanks

Henry

Bush

Mar 1, 2009, 12:12:24 PM3/1/09
View/ Display attachments inline

Henry

Mar 1, 2009, 12:20:53 PM3/1/09

It is already checked. Thank you.

Henry

Henry

Mar 1, 2009, 12:26:38 PM3/1/09
In Password Manager, if you have more than one entry for a site, can
you delete all but one? There are some sites for which I have 3 and 4
entries listed.

I'm running Mozilla 1.8.1.11 on a Win XP Pro machine.I know my Mozilla

is old, but I'm happy with it, and truthfully afraid to change because
I'm one of those people that when I change something everything goes
to pot.

Thank you.

Henry

Bill Davidsen

Mar 1, 2009, 1:06:42 PM3/1/09
I would be afraid that they are not really duplicates, but you can't see the
difference. That is museum artifact code you have there.

--
Bill Davidsen <davi...@tmr.com>

Henry

Mar 1, 2009, 1:25:34 PM3/1/09
Bill Davidsen wrote:

> Henry wrote:
>
>> In Password Manager, if you have more than one entry for a site, can
>> you delete all but one? There are some sites for which I have 3 and 4
>> entries listed.
>>
>> I'm running Mozilla 1.8.1.11 on a Win XP Pro machine.I know my Mozilla
>> is old, but I'm happy with it, and truthfully afraid to change because
>> I'm one of those people that when I change something everything goes
>> to pot.
>>
> I would be afraid that they are not really duplicates, but you can't see
> the difference. That is museum artifact code you have there.

I'm sorry I don't know what a museum artifact code is. I take it you
suggest I leave the duplicates.

Henry

Mark Hansen

Mar 1, 2009, 4:30:39 PM3/1/09

He means your software is so old that no one really knows what it does.

Best Regards,

Michael Gordon

Mar 1, 2009, 11:10:44 PM3/1/09
Henry replied On 3/1/2009 11:26 AM

Henry,

You should be able to open Password Manager and find the list of
duplicates, from there highlight one and look at teh bottom of the PW
Manager to view the passwords. From there you can select the current
correct login and password and delete all the rest.

To delete a password entry highlight the entry then click the remove
button, but not the remove all button.

Michael

Mark Hansen

Mar 2, 2009, 11:08:35 AM3/2/09
On 03/01/09 20:10, Michael Gordon wrote:
> Henry replied On 3/1/2009 11:26 AM
>
>> In Password Manager, if you have more than one entry for a site, can
>> you delete all but one? There are some sites for which I have 3 and 4
>> entries listed.
>>
>> I'm running Mozilla 1.8.1.11 on a Win XP Pro machine.I know my Mozilla
>> is old, but I'm happy with it, and truthfully afraid to change because
>> I'm one of those people that when I change something everything goes
>> to pot.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Henry
>
> Henry,
>
> You should be able to open Password Manager and find the list of
> duplicates, from there highlight one and look at teh bottom of the PW
> Manager to view the passwords.

I'm running SeaMonkey 1.1.13 on both Linux and Windows, and I can't
see the passwords unless I click on the "Show Passwords" button; then
it shows the passwords for all entries. I don't see any password at
the bottom of the dialog for the currently selected entry.

FYI.