(IVÁN): OUR HEAVENLY FATHER COMFORTS US DAILY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST

IVAN VALAREZO

Mar 1, 2009, 1:30:09 PM3/1/09

Sábado, 28 de febrero, año 2009 de Nuestro Salvador
Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER COMFORTS US DAILY THROUGH JESUS CHRIST:

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the
everlasting Father of compassion and of our comfort in heaven
and on earth that truly comforts us in all our troubles
continuously, so that we can comfort those in any trouble
that they may be going through with the same comfort we
ourselves receive from heaven. "Our heavenly Father is pure
love, comfort, compassion" in his heart, soul and everlasting
holy life; He loves to bless his creatures, whether they are
powerful faithful angel from heaven or men, women and
children from all the families of the nations of the entire
world.

Our heavenly Father wants to display His wonderful and
glorious powers to bless and thus set his angels and peoples
free from the powers of the deep darkness of Satan and his
wicked fallen angels that have not stopped defying Him and
his Son Jesus Christ ever since the first universal angelic-
rebellion in heaven. Indeed, Satan is still the same wicked
devil from the ancient days of the angelic Kingdom of God,
total rebellious against our heavenly Father and the
wonderful words and works of His tree of life, our Lord Jesus
Christ; likewise, Satan still wants to have things done his
way in heaven and on earth in our days.

Nowadays, since Satan so far cannot have things done his
wicked way then he feels very uncomfortable wherever he goes
in the heavens and on earth as well, thus "making people"
feel his uncomfortable ness within their wicked and Christ
less lives and all-around them all over the earth; and people
never know why they feel uncomfortable all the time. Indeed,
Satan's spirit of error works around them to make their
hearts think his wickedness and thus say his evil words
making their lives unpleasant and at times unbearable as well
for others; this is why of the problems, difficulties,
infirmities, wars, destructions and deaths for many people
all over the nations of the world, for example.

However, it is the holy faithfulness of His tree of life, our
Lord Jesus Christ, that stopped dead on his tracks not only
Satan but every wicked follower of sin, lies and evil works
of death and destruction in the heavens with the angels and
on earth with humankind as a whole. Therefore, our heavenly
Father did not stay back, but He responded to the enemies'
attacks with the wonderful wonder-working powers of the Holy
Spirit of the blood and glorious life of his dear Son Jesus
Christ, so Satan will never sing victory over Him much less
over any of his loved ones, as you and me today or ever.

In other words, our heavenly Father knows exactly where Satan
is and what he is doing to carry out his wicked schemes
against people, and so, He sends His Holy Spirit and His Son
Jesus Christ ahead of Satan, therefore, He may stop his
wicked words and works with the power of His Gospel of
everlasting Salvation and Restoration. And our heavenly
Father always "moves in our favor" but with the supernatural
powers and presence of His Holy Spirit, His Son Jesus Christ
and His host of angels as well, so Satan's will against us
may never fulfill in our lives, therefore, our heavenly
Fathers shows us compassion and everlasting comfort to our
hearts, souls and minds because He cares.

In truth, we are the apple of the eye of our heavenly Father,
because we not only love His dear Son Jesus Christ, with all
his truth, righteousness, holiness, perfection, sanctity and
eternal gracious all forgiving blood but because we ourselves
have come out from Him one by one beginning with Adam and Eve
in paradise, for example. Consequently it is His wonderful
and glorious ancient love for the Spirit of the atoning blood
and life of His Son Jesus Christ that moves Him to fight
against Satan and every one of his followers, so we may walk
victoriously against all evils with his holy name living
within our hearts today and forevermore in eternity.

In truth, we do not have any problems much less any
infirmities or a place in the graveyard or in hell, if our
heavenly Father lives today within our hearts through the
wonderful gracious power of the Spirit of his glorified
eternal blood and miracle working power ancient name, our
Lord Jesus Christ! That is to say, as well, that we live
victoriously over Satan's sins, lies, crimes, deceitfulness,
death and destruction on earth and in hell; what is more,
with Jesus Christ living within our hearts each day, Satan
knows no victories over us but only total defeat on earth, in
hell and in the lake of fire, forever and ever.

However, because Jesus Christ lives within our hearts then
the Holy Spirit that is the Comforter (or the Spirit of
Truth) comforts us around the clock, whether we are
experiencing terrible problems, difficulties, infirmities or
death in our lives or of our loved ones, for example, truly,
our heavenly Father is the God of our comfort, thanks to
Jesus Christ! Beyond doubt, we know no defeat with our
heavenly Father living within our hearts, souls, minds,
bodies and human spirit, thanks to the wonderful and glorious
presence of Jesus Christ in our lives, therefore we will know
only continuous victories against the words and works from
Satan and his wicked followers on earth and in paradise,
today and in eternity.

Until now, we can "sing victory at all hours over Satan",
because our heavenly Father commanded (programmed) us from
the beginning of time to be always victorious against all the
lies and wicked works from Satan and his fallen angels in
paradise, on earth and in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven
above in eternity. Today, he that knows our heavenly Father
through the wonderful and glorious Spirit of His Son Jesus
Christ knows no defeat but only victory after victory over
Satan and each one of his wicked follower on earth and in the
after life, for example.

Nowadays, God set us to defeat spiritually Satan whenever or
wherever he may come against us with his wicked and double-
cross lies thus to try to defeat our heavenly Father, his Son
Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit within our hearts-something
that is impossible for him to do but nonetheless he tries-
knowing that he lives lost already in eternity. Truthfully,
this is only possible today within our hearts, minds, souls,
bodies and human spirit by eating from the tree of life, his
ancient dearly beloved Son Jesus Christ; otherwise, we can
never be victorious over Satan's lies and wicked schemes of
his followers such as his ever faithful fallen angels and
evil doers around the world.

This is something that Adam and Eve did not understand in
paradise when they approached the tree of life not to eat
from it for their well-being but, unfortunately, they ate
from the tree of knowledge of good and evil for the beginning
of their sin and the sins of every man, woman and child on
earth. In truth, Adam and Eve were the first ones to feel the
uncomfortable ness of Satan within their hearts and lives
when they ate rebelliously from the forbidden fruit instead
of eating obediently from the fruit of life, our Lord Jesus
Christ, the Son of David, so they may live and never die in
eternity.

That is why our heavenly Father gave us initially His
glorious Holy Spirit along with each one of His spiritual
gifts, so we may not only be victorious over Satan and his
followers, but we may be able to "sing songs of victories and
words of worship", thanks giving of glories and honors on
earth and in heaven to Him. And this is why today we can sing
songs of joy, healing, prosperity, victories, worship and of
thanks giving to Him and His glorious name through the faith
of our hearts and invocation of our lips of the fruit of
life, His Son Jesus Christ!

In truth, we posses tremendous overwhelming powers with our
heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit, that is, if Jesus Christ
lives within our hearts and professed with our lips today and
forevermore in eternity thus we may live a comfortable life
just our heavenly Father and his angels do in heaven, for
instance. Because, for us not only to be faithful to Him and
to the name of His Son Jesus Christ but also to sing songs of
worship, glories of honor and thanks giving to Him and His
wonderful work of His Gospel of Salvation, then we need the
power of His Holy Spirit, the Comforter, living within our
hearts each day.

Yes, we need the Holy Spirit of our heavenly Father today
more than ever, so we can live a peaceful and harmonious life
with Him, his host of angels and His tree of life, our Lord
Jesus Christ, the Son of David and only possible savior of
Israel and of mankind as well! That is to say, also that
without the comfort of His Holy Spirit living within our
hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human spirit, we cannot only
serve our Heavenly Father constantly, but also we will never
be able to be faithful to the fruit of life, which is the
precious name of His tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ!

That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ taught to the crows of
Israel on and on by affirming to them that no one can come to
him unless personally sent by His heavenly Father, our
everlasting and all-powerful Holy Spirit! And so, our
heavenly Father gave us His precious Holy Spirit from the
beginning of time by letting Him descend from heaven and
enter into the earth thus to subdue all the power of Satan
and his fallen angels, so we may be liberated today to
receive His Son Jesus Christ within our lives as "our only
possible eternal savior".

Meaning that the Holy Spirit comes to us incessantly thus to
take us to the Lord Jesus Christ today, so he can see and
bless us by forgiving our sins by the wonderful atoning
working powers of his holy blood and sacrificed life over the
crossed dead trees of Adam and Eve over the holy hill outside
Jerusalem, in Israel. For this site is also a holy place for
our heavenly Father in Israel, where He did not only did away
with our sins but also blessed us mightily until the point
not only to write our name with the blood of His Son in the
book of life, but secured for us eternal life on earth and in
heaven.

Moreover, this eternal life exists today in heaven above not
only in paradise or in His old angelic Kingdom but in the
brand-new holy and faithful Jerusalem from heaven above where
all human life thrives daily liberated from Satan and his
lies forever and ever. Moreover, this supernatural work that
Jesus Christ did for Israel over the holy hill of Jerusalem
and shed his life to the ground not only cleanses us from the
powers of sin and death, but also fills us with the wonderful
resurrected brand-new life of the never-ending third day, so
we may live and never die again because of sin.

With Jesus Christ living within our hearts, we do not only
please righteousness, holiness, justice, perfection, love,
truth for our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit but really
makes each one of us that wonderful person that came out of
His holy heart and molds us with His glorious hands. This is
why that today you cannot only believe within your heart in
the name of Jesus Christ but also "you can invoke him with
your lips" without Satan and his wicked devils opposing or
stopping you from fulfilling the holy will of our heavenly
Father within your life, so you may live liberated from Satan
today and forevermore in eternity.

Truly, Satan ceases to have any power (if any) within your
life the moment you are born again of the Spirit of the
blood, flesh, bones, nature and life of the tree of life, the
Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ, and this implies that
Satan, sin and death cannot touch you ever again in paradise
and eternity forever. As it happens, our heavenly Father
comforts you day by day not only with His holy heart every
time He thinks of you, but also "He makes his comfort
perfect" with the Holy Spirit of the expiatory blood and
victorious life of His tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ.

In addition, our Heavenly Father blesses you each day by
forgiving your sins in Jesus' name and holy life, because He
feels eternal compassion for you and for your loved ones, so
you may live blessed continuously and never die by the lies,
sin, death and destruction of the spirit of error from Satan
and his fallen angels. Therefore, our heavenly Father set us
free from Satan and his lies since the beginning of things in
heaven when He commanded His Holy Spirit to descend to earth
with great powers and authorities thus to destroy the chain
of the deep darkness holding us, so we may be free to love
and live for His tree of life forever.

In reality, our heavenly Father created each one of us within
the deep and powerful unfailing love of His holy heart,
beginning with Adam, so we may be brothers to his Son Jesus
Christ in paradise and in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven
above, where there is no more Satan, lies or sin forever and
ever but only eternal pure-love and comfort. That is why that
our heavenly Father made Jesus Christ important in our daily
lives, by default, that without him we cannot truly serve and
love Him as He ought to be loved by each one us every day on
earth and in heaven; therefore, our Jesus Christ resurrected
to be our daily true haven, shelter and worship to God.

Moreover, those that live without loving our heavenly Father
through Jesus Christ, then they live a life lacking all the
good blessing, health, joy, wealth and prosperity from heaven
and from earth as well until they finally realize that
without Jesus Christ they cannot truly live and see life as
they ought to. Today as each day, Jesus Christ is our awaking
to our brand-new life of the never-ending third day of the
resurrection that our heavenly Father gave us in the day of
our creation in heaven but, unfortunately, we lost it to
Satan because of Adam's and Eve's personal rebellions against
the fruit of life in paradise, our Lord Jesus Christ!

Therefore, Jesus Christ is important and our constant comfort
in heaven, on earth and in the brand-new glorious life from
The Jerusalem from heaven above where our heavenly Father's
will flourishes perfectly well within our hearts day and
night and forevermore in eternity. Our heavenly Father called
us citizens of His brand-new life to come in the glorious and
spectacular New Jerusalem from heaven above where He and His
King Messiah wait on patiently for each one of us with great
love in their hearts and mansions with streets paved with
old, so we may live in eternal peace and happiness ever
after.

That is to say, also that Jesus Christ is our celestial
comfort that Adam and Eve lost in paradise and the Hebrews in
the land of Israel when they refuse to eat from him as he
said, I am the bread of life, whoever eats from me shall
never hunger again. That is to say, also that whosoever
drinks from me then he shall never thirst again in this life
or in the next life to come from our heavenly Father and his
faithful host of holy angels in eternity.

Therefore the comfort and the compassion that our heavenly
Father provides not only to Israel but to all those that love
Him throughout the human life of the nations of the world,
then they live in peace and in perfect happiness with Him on
earth and in paradise forever; from then on, our heavenly
Father comforts us daily with His Spirit. Since then, our
heavenly Father comforts each one of us with His precious and
glorious Holy Spirit every hour of our entire lives on earth,
just as He comforted his Son Jesus Christ while he carries
out His will in Israel and in the midst of not only his
elected-people but the peoples of the nations of the world
also.

Then, Jesus Christ is the comfort that God granted initially
in paradise by offering us His best, "His Son", so we may
live for Him today, fill with righteousness, perfection,
power, wisdom, understanding and everlasting-life of the
heart, soul, mind and Spirit of His Son Jesus Christ;
therefore, we live eternally as angels for God, but only with
Jesus Christ. In truth, with Jesus Christ living within our
hearts thus to fulfill our heavenly Father's will then we
live for Him, just as His Holy Angel lived for Him in heaven
and in Israel thus to continue to do His perfect will each
day for the glory and honor of His eternally loved name in
the hearts of His people.

That is to say, also that today our heavenly Father watches
each one of us just as He watched after his angels and His
Son Jesus Christ in the heavens and on earth, so we may live
a blessed and glorious life each day of our entire life
forever in eternity, for the glory and glory of His name.
Now, if the faithful angels served and adored our heavenly
Father each day, then they lived blessed continuously,
comforted eternally, and the same takes places with each one
of us when we serve and honor Him within our hearts, in the
glorious name of His cherished Son Jesus Christ; that is why
Satan flees from us constantly, Jesus is here!

That is to say, also that when Satan sees us, in truth, he
sees Jesus Christ displaying power from his holy body, blood
and victorious life thus to put him down and cast him out
from our lives and the lives of our loved ones and friends as
well, for example, all over the earth. Jesus Christ comforts
us with the words, miracles, marvelous signs in the heavens
and on earth but Satan, however, afflicts us by opposing us
each day with the wicked intent to steal, kill and destroy us
every day of our entire lives on earth.

Truthfully, this is something that Satan does against us in
secret and from a distance, just as he would love to attack
and destroy our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ in
the heavens, so he may exalt his wicked name in the hearts of
angels and of mankind also above the name of our Lord Jesus
Christ. For Satan knows very well that Jesus Christ is our
true love and comfort in paradise, on earth today and in the
brand-new celestial Jerusalem, so he does whatever he can to
steal, kill and destroy this heavenly comfort within our
hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human spirit without us
knowing anything about his move against us all the time.

For this reason, people suffer problems, difficulties,
infirmities and even death as well every hour, because the
comfort of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is, in reality, the
Spirit of God (or the Spirit of truth) is not living within
their hearts and lives, as our heavenly Father requires them
to have Jesus Christ present within them each day.
Furthermore, with Jesus Christ living within our hearts, then
we enjoy perfect blessings of peace, happiness, wealth,
power, wisdom, intelligence and more heavenly and earthly
blessings of those we can see and those that we cannot (see),
because we thrive daily in the perfect will of our heavenly
Father, just as He intended to do with Adam and Eve in
paradise.

Then, since Jesus Christ lives within our hearts subsequently
the unfailing love of our Father fills our daily lives with
His holy presence and His angels thus to see that we enjoy
the blessed life of His Son Jesus Christ by meeting each one
of our needs, then with Jesus Christ in our lives, God sees
us as faithful angels always. Truly, every one in heaven is
like Jesus Christ whether they are lesser angels or powerful
archangels, seraphim, cherub and other holy creatures of
indescribable glories from the Kingdom of heaven and from the
brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, as well, as men, women
and children like you and me today, for instance.

That is why that our heavenly Father when He created us,
indeed, He implanted His Image and the likeness of His Son
Jesus Christ in us, so we may be like him today, in our new-
spiritual birth of His Holy Spirit and glorious name, on
earth and in the new eternal life from His everlasting brand-
new Jerusalem from heaven above. Truly, the image and
likeness of our heavenly Father comfort us each day on earth
and in paradise as well, but only with Jesus Christ living
within our hearts and confessed with the lips of our mouths,
for the comfort, glory and honor of his all-powerful
mysterious holy name.

That is why that our heavenly Father made not only Jesus
Christ to be the solution to all our problems and
difficulties, the wonder-working medicine for our
infirmities, the everlasting salvation of our hearts, souls,
minds, bodies and human spirit but also our heavenly Father
made His Son Jesus Christ our daily peace, joy, happiness,
justice and perfect everlasting comfort. And because our
heavenly Father is the God of our daily compassion from
heaven, then He made His Son Jesus Christ our daily comfort
as well, so we may comfort others with the same heavenly
comfort when they suffer the afflictions of the usual
unwelcome enemies show up in their lives, such as Satan and
his fallen angels, for example.

Consequently, with Jesus Christ living within our hearts then
our heavenly Father displays daily His perfect compassion for
each one of us, so we may live not only according to His
perfect will, as the angels do in heaven, but fill as well
with His unfailing love thus to manifest His powerful
miracles and great-works within our lives continually. For
this way, truth and life of Jesus Christ is, indeed, our true
daily walk of miracles and marvelous works in the heavens and
on earth thus for each one of us to attain not only many
glorious spiritual blessings of life, health, prosperity and
happiness but we may be able to see our heavenly Father face-
to-face soon, very soon.

In other words, our heavenly Father comforts each one of us
with compassion, without distinction of persons, with His
Holy Spirit (the Comforter), because He wants to be always
the One that solves your problems and difficulties, heals you
and renews you from your terminal sickness and diseases, so
He may exalt His holy name on earth powerfully. That is why
that our heavenly Father gave us His Spirit without measure
from the beginning of things in the heavens and on earth, for
example, and the same is true with His Son Jesus Christ, our
comfort, so He may perform the miracles and great-works
necessary within our lives thus to exalt His name and make us
happy forever.

Because, our heavenly Father needs to display his compassion,
mercy, love and the grace of His Son Jesus Christ not so much
as for the angels in heaven as if they need it, but with
every man, woman and child from all the families of the
nations of the world, for the glory and honor of his holy
name. So, we praise our heavenly Father and God of our Lord
Jesus Christ, for He along is our Father of compassion and
love for each one of us throughout the earth, therefore, he
comforts us in our troubles and infirmities, so we may
comfort others each day in the same comfort that we have
faithfully received from Him.

Our heavenly Father is our true medicine for our infirmities
and diseases, thus the only possible solution to our problems
and difficulties in our lives throughout the earth but only
with His Son Jesus Christ living within our hearts, in a
moment of prayer and of faith, in His holy presence. For that
reason, our praises of glories and honors to His holy name
belongs to Him today and throughout the endless ages of
eternity, so we may cherish His holy presence every moment of
our brand-life that we received through the gracious Spirit
of the resurrected blood and victorious life of His Son Jesus
Christ over evil and death perpetually.

We are indebt to our heavenly Father for the wonderful things
that He does for each one of us every day of our entire life,
so we may never lack the powerful protection of His
everlasting love and mighty name; and since we owe Him so
much, then we should leastwise show thankfulness to Him
frequently by invoking His name. Unbelievably, our heavenly
Father waits for you each day since old days, so you may
receive His Son Jesus Christ within your heart and begin to
praise Him, as angels do in heaven, today on earth and well
into the fabulous New Jerusalem from heaven above, where the
Spirit of our eternal comfort will never end.

That is why our heavenly Father gave us a soul, mind and
heart thus to worship and honor Him and His holy name with
our lips, so darkness may die and the light of His Son Jesus
Christ may prevail against darkness and live always within us
on earth and in eternity as well, forever and ever. For our
heavenly Father placed all his power and authority within the
Holy Spirit of the glorious name of His beloved Son Jesus
Christ, so he may not only forgive our sins instantly, but
protect us from every wild attack from Satan and his wicked
follower, such as fallen angels of deep darkness, problems,
infirmities and death from Satan.

That is why, our Lord Jesus Christ openly declared himself
the door that opens in heaven daily, so every one that loves
our heavenly Father through the mighty Holy Spirit of his
atoning blood and victorious life from paradise, Jesus
Christ, and then he or she may enter trough him to see the
Father face-to-face soon, very soon. For this reason many
powers from heaven operate within and around us, whether we
know it or not, because of what our heavenly Father did with
the life and blood of His Jesus Christ nailed to the trees-
crossed-to-each-other of Adam and Eve over the holy
mountaintop of Jerusalem; and this mighty work of God works
for us today without-ceasing.

Likewise protect us by the overwhelming powers of His Holy
Spirit from the power of Satan and his wicked people as well,
because Satan does have followers doing his uncomfortable
will on earth, whether you know it or not, so he may attack
not only those that serve our heavenly Father but every
family of the nations of the world. Believe it or not, after
all these generations, since the first great angelic-
rebellion against the tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ,
Satan still hates our heavenly Father and his Son just the
same from day one, and this is why he attacks men, women and
children thus to hurt, offend our heavenly Father and His
Holy Spirit again.

That is why that you feel uncomfortable at times with
problems and infirmities developing around you or your loved
ones, for example, because your soul (or human spirit) senses
the evil and uncomfortable presence of Satan and his fallen
angels trying to approach and attack you just as they
approached and attacked initially our heavenly Father and His
tree of life. However, when Jesus Christ enters into your
life then you will begin to experience peace, joy, happiness
and the glorious blessing of the presence of our heavenly
Father and of His Holy Spirit, meaning that your problems and
infirmities "left your heart, mind, soul, body and human
spirit" with Satan, the moment he fled from you in a big
hurry.

That is to say, also that if Satan stays in your life or
around you with his fallen angels and usual evildoers, then
he will attack you and your family thus to affect the Spirit
of the unfailing love of our heavenly Father and of His Son
Jesus Christ in your life and of your loved ones as well.
Because, the truth is that Satan hates the union of the
family, therefore he does everything he can within his powers
of darkness to attack and destroy the union of the Spirit of
the family, which is, in truth, the Spirit of God; that is to
say that when Satan attacks any family, indeed, attacks the
Holy Spirit of God.

Moreover, the wrath of our God boils hot in heaven and ready
to downpour over the wicked of the earth, so He may wipe them
out from His presence and restore the holiness of the Spirit
of the family (or families) for the service and glories of
his tree of life, our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of David!
Inasmuch, the power of our heavenly Father within the nations
of the entire world is, truly, as in paradise, the union of
the holiness of the family, but only within the Spirit of the
resurrected blood, flesh, bones and messianic life of His
dear Son Jesus Christ, that is why Jesus is our redeemer on
earth and in paradise forever.

That is to say, also that if Satan can destroy the Spirit of
the families of the nations, then he would really upset our
heavenly Father so much that He would begin to overflow with
wrath, so He may destroy the world as He once did in the days
of Noah, for example; and this is very bad, indeed. We
certainly do not want to see the world with the human race
ruined, as it happened once in Noah's days, because people
became wicked against our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus
Christ thus destroying the union of the Spirit of the family
everywhere; then it is the family with Jesus Christ that
keeps the world alive nowadays and eternally.

Thus far, our heavenly Father comforts us each day, so he may
keep and build the Spirit of the families of the nations, but
Satan, however, acts differently, and this is to separate the
fathers from their sons, and the mothers from their
daughters, so the Spirit of the family may die according to
Satan's wicked plans of old. When the truth is that our
heavenly Father daily manifests His compassion over the
peoples of the nations of the world through His word, so He
may edify the Spirit of the families with the wonderful
working powers of the Comforter, so the Holy Spirit of His
unfailing love may dwell within them, as He does within Jesus
Christ constantly.

That is why our heavenly Father promised in the book of
Malachi, for example, to send the Spirit of the prophet
Elijah to the earth again before His great and terrible day
arrives on earth, so through his preaching the hearts of the
parents may return to the children, and the hearts of the
children may return to the parents. However, if not, then I
will send a curse over the earth to destroy it completely
from the holy presence of the tree of life, our Lord Jesus
Christ, forever, our heavenly Father promised to Israel and
the entire human race in the days of old and for today as
well, because His love for the family lives on undyingly.

Therefore, the only One that can really stop our heavenly
Father from destroying all life from the face of the earth,
as He once did in Noah's days, because the hearts of the
parents were against the children, and the hearts of the
children against their parents, is Jesus Christ, the Son of
David, and none other today and forevermore. Truly, Jesus
Christ is in our days as Moses was for the Hebrews in the
land of Goshen, Egypt, thus to take them to the Promised Land
where our heavenly Father's families would thrive in the
power of his unfailing Spirit of love, peace, mercy and the
overwhelming grace of His tree of life, our Lord King
Messiah, Jesus Christ!

That is why Jesus Christ is more important than ever before
not only for the Israelis' families but for each family from
the nations, so the Holy Spirit of the families' comfort,
compassion, love, peace, health, happiness, prosperity and
many more blessings from the tree of life may flourish
constantly within them until they return to heaven sinless,
alive and saved. Therefore, when we praise and honor our
heavenly Father through the Spirit of the atoning blood and
sacrifice life of His dear Son Jesus Christ, then He not only
recognizes each one of us immediately as one of His own but
"He immediately begins to bless and heal us" from problems,
difficulties, infirmities and even the threat of death also.

Then, today our Lord Jesus Christ is with us just as he was
with Moses to lead his people to The New Celestial Jerusalem,
so they can become families that love our Father but with His
unfailing Spirit of love that began to form the first family
in paradise Adam, Eve and their descendants by the millions
throughout the earth. Today, our heavenly Father will do this
for each one of us every time just as He did it for His
prophets, apostles, disciples and even Jesus Christ himself
in Israel, because, Jesus Christ whenever he said or did
anything in Israel or for any one at all, in truth, he spoke
and did the works of our heavenly Father.

Divinely, this was done just as the Holy Spirit led him
throughout the land of Israel to execute our heavenly
Father's will of forgiveness of sin, healing, restoration,
reconciliation, blessing of miracles and marvelous works,
resurrecting of the dead from their graves, for example, and
the eternal final salvation of the human race, as well. That
is to say, also that every word and work that manifested our
Lord Jesus Christ, truly, it was our heavenly Father speaking
and blessing us at the same time with His glorious and
powerful miracles, wonders and marvelous works on earth and
in heaven; Like this, our heavenly Father told the world:
Jesus Christ is My Only Son!

Truthfully, since those ancient days our heavenly Father
"continues to tell Israel and the nations of the world" that
Jesus Christ is the Son of David, His beloved Eternal Son,
for the forgiveness of sin, the comfort of the hearts and
souls, the wonder-working compassion for their souls, bodies
and human spirit day by day and well into all eternity.
Beyond doubt, our heavenly Father did all these great works
and signs not only for people to see His glory and many
wonders as a sign of the end of times in Israel and
humankind, for example, but thus to glorify His holy name
within our hearts forever and ever all over the earth and
even beyond eternity, as well.

That is why that today we can very well perform great
miracles and great wonders in the heavens and on earth,
because the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments and the Son
of David exist within and all-around us today and forevermore
in eternity thus to bless us as always, for the glory and
honor of our heavenly Father. And this is something that we
can very well see His holy and mighty name being exalted
powerfully just about everywhere by the preaching and
teaching of the Holy Gospel of Salvation of our Lord Jesus
Christ, for example, and thus defeating Satan in his lies and
terrible sin and crimes against every man, woman and child
from humankind.

This is the power of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
where he commanded us to go into all the nations of the world
to preach and teach to every man, woman and child his
salvation, and thus, whoever believes and submerges
underwater in Jesus' name will be saved, and whoever refuses
to believe His truth is already condemned. Moreover, whoever
believes then receives the Holy Spirit of God, so he may pray
for the sick and heal them in the name of the Lord Jesus
Christ, for the glory and honor of our heavenly Father that
is in heaven.

Thus, great signs will follow the believers wherever they may
go thus to bless them with the Gospel of Salvation, and they
will speak in new tongues before our heavenly Father, so He
may hear their prayers and answer them according to His holy
will with them and the families of the nations of the entire
world. Therefore, with Jesus Christ within our hearts, then
"our heavenly Father comforts us continually" thus to bless
and forgive our sins and the sins of many as well throughout
the earth, for this is the power of the preaching of the
ancient Gospel of Salvation, the Son of David, the
everlasting tree of life and health for men and angels alike!

For our heavenly Father made it His personal duty since even
the beginning of all things to forgive, bless, protect, heal
all those that dare to love Him within the wonderful and
everlasting powers of the precious name of His dear Son Jesus
Christ, so we may live today liberated from Satan, sin,
curses, problems, difficulties, infirmities and death
forever. That is to say, also that we may live protected and
comforted by His Holy Spirit thus to enjoy His wonderful and
glorious presence every day of our entire lives on earth,
full of His blessings of miracles and great wonders,
manifested within our lives and the lives of our loved ones
as well today and forevermore in eternity.

Today, we praise our God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
who comforts us with His Holy Spirit, for He along is the
Father of our compassion and the God of all comfort in the
hearts, souls, minds, lives, bodies and human spirit of every
man, woman and child from the families of the nations of the
entire world. May our heavenly Father bless you richly today
and forevermore, in the holy and all-powerful name of His Son
Jesus Christ! Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man
comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua,
and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead,
then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and
soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the
dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your
personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the
NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the
POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE
FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS
AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS
BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to
you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and
believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified,
and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no
difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not--
just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for,
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe
that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to
turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my
personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ
as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a
wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy
Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and
gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is
the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include
me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in
Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood
and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the
Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy
Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest
too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY
ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to
GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON,
JESUS CHRIST. Thank you. God bless you!

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?
playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx