New password management toolbar

Haley

Jun 5, 2009, 9:58:29 AM6/5/09
Hey guys,
I find it hard to remember my passwords. I used to save
them on XL sheets in different places and just kept losing them, now I
save it on Billeo ( http://tinyurl.com/qlb5uj ) which helps me save
all my passwords in one place.

Jay Garcia

Jun 5, 2009, 10:38:27 AM6/5/09

Jun 8, 2009, 5:01:03 AM6/8/09
On Jun 5, 7:38 pm, Jay Garcia <J...@JayNOSPAMGarcia.com> wrote:
> On 05.06.2009 08:58, Haley wrote:

Sure.Thanks

Haley

Rich Gray

Jun 9, 2009, 8:25:31 PM6/9/09
Haley wrote:
> On Jun 5, 7:38 pm, Jay Garcia <J...@JayNOSPAMGarcia.com> wrote:
>> On 05.06.2009 08:58, Haley wrote:

+--------------------+
| PLEASE DO NOT HELP |
| THE SPAMMERS. |
| |
| THANK YOU. |
| |
o | | |

> Sure.Thanks
>
> Haley

Heh, at least it wasn't a drive-by spamming...

--
Rich (Pull thorn from address to e-mail me.)
SeaMonkey - Surfing the net has never been so suite!