problems displaying www.canalsat.fr with seamonkey

us...@domain.invalid

Mar 1, 2009, 7:53:44 AM3/1/09
hello,
i'm using seamonkey 1.1.13 and it can not display the web site canalsat.fr.
it's load and reload in an infinite loop the page.
how can i alert the deamonkey development team?

regards

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Mar 1, 2009, 1:08:17 PM3/1/09

the site loads just fine. It takes a while for the
flash to show up, but it loads. Perhaps clear your
cookies and cache.

By the way, you've posted in the mozilla suite
newsgroup. You need to post in the seamonkey one:
mozilla.support.seamonkey

help!!!! Emails to me may become public

Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

us...@domain.invalid

Mar 5, 2009, 4:12:32 PM3/5/09
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> us...@domain.invalid wrote:
>> hello,
>> i'm using seamonkey 1.1.13 and it can not display the web site
>> canalsat.fr.
>> it's load and reload in an infinite loop the page.
>> how can i alert the deamonkey development team?
>>
>> regards
>
> the site loads just fine. It takes a while for the flash to show up,
> but it loads. Perhaps clear your cookies and cache.
>
> By the way, you've posted in the mozilla suite newsgroup. You need to
> post in the seamonkey one: mozilla.support.seamonkey

ok. thank you.