FF3 - recently typed URLs

Menno Hershberger

Aug 3, 2008, 12:06:20 AM8/3/08
Is there any way to eliminate the site names in the dropdown window?

--
--- Long live Fat32! ---

Christian Riechers

Aug 3, 2008, 4:19:34 AM8/3/08
Menno Hershberger wrote:
> Is there any way to eliminate the site names in the dropdown window?

The oldbar extension will do this:

Christian

PeeGee

Aug 3, 2008, 12:21:16 PM8/3/08

... "this" being: the "title" will move to the right and the drop-down
will be one line per entry, with the URL on the left :-)

--
PeeGee

to be removed from a computer easily."

Menno Hershberger

Aug 5, 2008, 11:51:43 PM8/5/08
PeeGee <trie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in news:se-
dndERLopuRwjVn...@mozilla.org:

> Christian Riechers wrote:
>> Menno Hershberger wrote:
>>> Is there any way to eliminate the site names in the dropdown window?
>>>

>> The oldbar extension will do this:
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6227
>>

> ... "this" being: the "title" will move to the right and the drop-down
> will be one line per entry, with the URL on the left :-)

OK... thanks to both of you. Maybe I'll reinstall 3 again and see if I
can get used to it. That was one of the main things I didn't like.