Re: Somehow the onscreen keyboard got turned on. (EnDeeGee)

George Goffe

Mar 10, 2021, 1:31:01 PM3/10/21
to support...@lists.mozilla.org
EnDeeGee,

The details you gave didn't exist but they did give me a HINT.

In preferences, under "browsing", I set off the following which has
turned off the onscreen-keyboard. I do not know why this is... I'm
just glad this madness has stopped... So, THANK YOU!

Browsing
Use autoscrolling

Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages
Search for text when you start typing

--
It's not what you know that hurts you, it's what you KNOW that AINT
so. WIll Rodgers