Highlight all

Andy Burns

Mar 24, 2021, 4:41:36 AM3/24/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
The v87 release notes say that Highlight All will show tickmarks on the
scrollbar indicating the location of each match.

If I use highlight all (e.g. with just the letter a to generate many
matches) they are all highlighted purple in the body text, but nothing
on the scrollbars.

Jeremy Nicoll

Mar 25, 2021, 7:49:38 PM3/25/21
to ML - mozilla-ff-firefox-support
I see the same here. But after I click on one of the up/down arrows to
find the previous/next instance of whatever it was, the ticks gets drawn.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.