Master password not on Android phone

Dick van Nierop

Feb 21, 2021, 9:08:39 AM2/21/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
I run Firefox 85.1 on PC, laptop (both on W10) and phone (Android One) and have my passwords synchronized. For safety piurposes I use a master password on laptop and PC and would like this also on my phone.
I can acces my passwords on all devices but am not able to set a master password on my phone. I can not find the item anywhere in the Firefox settings.
In settings I see the following options:
Tabs
Customize
Logins and passwords
Accessibility
Language
Set as default browser
Private brwosing
Enhanced tracking Protection
Site permissions
etc.

When choosing Logins and passwords there is only
Save logins and passwords
Autofill
Synchronise logins
Saved logins

Nowhere the options to set a master password.

Dave Royal

Feb 21, 2021, 11:27:33 AM2/21/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
There isn't one.
Follow the links back from here:
<https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/14368>
--
(Remove numerics from email address)

Brian Gregory

Feb 22, 2021, 9:51:25 AM2/22/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Presumably it's assumed you will lock your phone when there is a
possibility that someone you don't trust could use it.

--
Brian Gregory (in England).