Does this url work for you?

micky

Mar 2, 2021, 6:19:17 AM3/2/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
The picture window at the top of this url is black for me. It looks
like it is supposed to show a series of about 8 pictures.

Does it work for anyone else?

If so, any ideas why it doesn't work for me. Win10Pro, FF fully
updated.

https://www.cnet.com/reviews/acer-aspire-e-15-e5-576g-5762-review/

Andy Burns

Mar 2, 2021, 6:55:34 AM3/2/21
micky wrote:

> Does it work for anyone else?

Works for me in firefox with uBlock; fails if I disable javascript.

Jeff Layman

Mar 2, 2021, 8:10:45 AM3/2/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Works for me in Linux Mint 20.1.

Strangely - and OT - the first picture (a video) doesn't appear in Pale
Moon, and remains completely black, although all the others are fine
when clicking through them.

--

Jeff

Ken Blake

Mar 2, 2021, 11:13:58 AM3/2/21
On 3/2/2021 4:09 AM, micky wrote:
> The picture window at the top of this url is black for me. It looks
> like it is supposed to show a series of about 8 pictures.
>
> Does it work for anyone else?

It works fine here.

NFN Smith

Mar 2, 2021, 11:59:27 AM3/2/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Works for me. The first picture shows black, but subsequent ones are
OK. I'm seeing fine in both Firefox with an untweaked profile and
Seamonkey with a heavily tweaked profile (but NoScript temporarily set
to allow scripting, and uBlock Origin active).

I suggest that you might want to see what happens when you clear cache
and cookies, and force new content.

Smith

John McGaw

Mar 5, 2021, 6:44:29 AM3/5/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Works fine on the newest FF beta under W10 but the black box did seem to
take a moment to populate itself.

--
Most popular Scots Word: DREICH - Scots, adj. Long-drawn-out, protracted,
hence tedious, wearisome; damp, wet, grey weather.

micky

Mar 31, 2021, 2:39:01 PM3/31/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
In mozilla.support.firefox, on Fri, 5 Mar 2021 06:44:18 -0500, John
McGaw <no.w...@all.dca1.giganews.com> wrote:

>On 3/2/2021 6:09 AM, micky wrote:
>> The picture window at the top of this url is black for me. It looks
>> like it is supposed to show a series of about 8 pictures.
>>
>> Does it work for anyone else?
>>
>> If so, any ideas why it doesn't work for me. Win10Pro, FF fully
>> updated.
>>
>> https://www.cnet.com/reviews/acer-aspire-e-15-e5-576g-5762-review/
>>

>Works fine on the newest FF beta under W10 but the black box did seem to
>take a moment to populate itself.

It worked when I tried it later. I'd tried it several times on more
than one day before that and it didn't.