How can I force FF to use large AND bold fonts?

George R Goffe

Mar 3, 2021, 2:15:31 PM3/3/21
to support...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to force FF to use large and BOLD fonts.

For the older FF versions there was a plugin for this but since the catastrophe of the new API.

Can someone help me or point me to where I can find the solution please?

Best regards and STAY SAFE,

George...

😉 Good Guy 😉

Mar 3, 2021, 2:24:15 PM3/3/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org

On Windows it is a simple process of going into Tools >> Options >> General

Under Fonts and colors just change 16 to 40 and voila you have a very large fonts in your browser.

In Linux the steps are almost identical except that you go to Edit >> Preferences but I don't use that stuff so can't be sure of that.

Good luck.

--

With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.