Google Store's Chromecast is very slow in Firefox.

Ant

Mar 5, 2021, 8:03:13 AM3/5/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
https://store.google.com/product/chromecast is very slow in my 64-bit
Firefox v86 web browser in my over decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1
PC. https://store.google.com is fast though. Is anyone else noticing
this too?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
--
"Don't be no Ant-Man. An Ant-Man has very low horizons." --Forrest Gump
this signature correctly.
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Andy Burns

Mar 5, 2021, 1:11:41 PM3/5/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
I uses sensory-overload amounts of slidy/scrolly/parallaxy graphics,
that's why ...

Ant

Mar 6, 2021, 9:29:33 AM3/6/21
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Ah. Is there a way to disable that?
--
"The ants sought personal revenge for my having sprayed them the day
before." --Oliver Smith

Peter

Mar 6, 2021, 3:37:11 PM3/6/21
On 3/5/2021 9:35 PM, Ant wrote:
> On 3/5/2021 10:11 AM, Andy Burns wrote:
>> Ant wrote:
>>
>>> https://store.google.com/product/chromecast is very slow
>>
>> I uses sensory-overload amounts of slidy/scrolly/parallaxy graphics,
>> that's why ...
>
> Ah. Is there a way to disable that?

It may be your internet speed or your PC. Extremely brisk, sharp, and
undistorted for me with very modest setup (Dell XPS 8930 with 8 GB RAM
and a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti video card. Win 10 (64) Home,
connecting on a 5 gHz band wifi-extended signal with download speed of
38 Mbps, Dell ST2320L monitor.) Using FF 86.0