nutrition data not opening correctly

Jan 30, 2018, 4:45:46 PM1/30/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi All,

$ rpm -qa firefox
firefox-58.0-4.fc27.x86_64

Under Fedora 27

Does this web site open correctly for you guys? (Works fine
in Brave and FF for Android.)

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2942/2

Many thanks,
-T

Caver1

Jan 30, 2018, 5:10:52 PM1/30/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Yes. FF57 Ubuntu 16.04

--
Caver1

Jan 30, 2018, 5:35:56 PM1/30/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
mumble, mumble

Wolf K

Jan 30, 2018, 9:04:27 PM1/30/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Yes, FF 52.6.0 ESR on Win 8.1 Home 64bit

Pumpkin spice fro-yo???

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com

Jan 30, 2018, 9:23:57 PM1/30/18
On 01/30/2018 06:03 PM, Wolf K wrote:
> Yes, FF 52.6.0 ESR on Win 8.1 Home 64bit
>
> Pumpkin spice fro-yo???

I ad block that stuff!

Turned off both ublock orgin and Ghostery and no joy.

And it does fork in safe mode, so poop. This is going to take
some time.

Jan 30, 2018, 9:32:23 PM1/30/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Disabling all my add-ons did not work. Poop!

Caver1

Jan 30, 2018, 10:13:32 PM1/30/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Safe mode will show up problems with more than just add-ons.
I had it show up conflict with my userChrome.css file once. Took awhile
to find that one.

--
Caver1

Jan 30, 2018, 11:57:36 PM1/30/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
I am afraid of that. :'(

John McGaw

Jan 31, 2018, 6:56:57 AM1/31/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
It certainly opens under the newest 59 beta. Correctly is a matter of
conjecture. After tentatively relaxing uBlock I got a page of sorts. At
that point it was riddled with flash and trackers and insecure links so I
stopped playing with it.

The Real Bev

Jan 31, 2018, 11:05:38 AM1/31/18
On 01/30/2018 02:10 PM, Caver1 wrote:
> On 01/30/2018 04:45 PM, T wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> $ rpm -qa firefox
>> firefox-58.0-4.fc27.x86_64
>>
>> Under Fedora 27
>>
>> Does this web site open correctly for you guys? (Works fine
>> in Brave and FF for Android.)
>>
>> http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2942/2
>>
>> Many thanks,
>
> Yes. FF57 Ubuntu 16.04

Yes. FF58/64-bit slackware 14.2.

--
Cheers, Bev
Politicians are stupid like cats are stupid.

Feb 1, 2018, 2:20:05 AM2/1/18
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
follow up: dnf just upgraded me to 58.0.1 and the issue is solved

VanguardLH

Feb 4, 2018, 12:43:16 PM2/4/18
T wrote:

> firefox-58.0-4.fc27.x86_64
^^^^^^
\___ Is that a beta release?

According to:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/releases/
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/

58.0.1 is the latest /released/ version. Why are you using a beta or
nightly version? Are you a dev/beta reporter? If so, why aren't you up
to the 59.0b6?

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/59.0beta/releasenotes/

> Under Fedora 27
>
> Does this web site open correctly for you guys? (Works fine
> in Brave and FF for Android.)
>
> http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2942/2

Loads and renders fine in Firefox 58.0.1 (released) under Windows 7 x64
Home Premium SP-1. Well, it looks okay but then I've never visited
there to recognize if some content were different or missing. This is
what I saw:

https://imgur.com/a/F5dnO

That's what I got after uMatrix blocked 10 off-domain scripts and uBlock
Origin block 32 requests (including some from self.com itself, like
their page-ads, ad_choices, Omniture ads, Twitter, Facebook and other
garbage content).