Can't log into Endomondo

Jesper Kaas

Jul 9, 2017, 12:38:30 PM7/9/17
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi
Running Windows 7 Pro and Firefox 54.01.
Since the upgrade of Firefox I have to use Chrome to log in to
Endomondo, https://www.endomondo.com/login?returnUrl=%2Fhome
Firefox used to log in automatically, but now there is just a
blankpage with a progress bar at the top running slowly to the end.
Nothing happens except some dots comming and going to show that the
thing has not frozen.
--
Jesper Kaas - jes...@neindanke.online.no

Caver1

Jul 9, 2017, 12:54:27 PM7/9/17
On 7/9/17 12:37 PM, Jesper Kaas wrote:
> Hi
> Running Windows 7 Pro and Firefox 54.01.
> Since the upgrade of Firefox I have to use Chrome to log in to
> Endomondo, https://www.endomondo.com/login?returnUrl=%2Fhome
> Firefox used to log in automatically, but now there is just a
> blankpage with a progress bar at the top running slowly to the end.
> Nothing happens except some dots comming and going to show that the
> thing has not frozen.

Do you have javascript blocked for that site?
Once I allowed Javascript Endomondo loaded just fine.

--
Caver1

Jesper Kaas

Jul 9, 2017, 1:31:14 PM7/9/17
On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 12:53:46 -0400, Caver1 <cav...@inthemud.org> wrote:

>Do you have javascript blocked for that site?
>Once I allowed Javascript Endomondo loaded just fine.

I do have NoScript running, but allow Endomondo. I also tried to alow
scripts globally without an change. Same with AdBlockPÅlus.

VanguardLH

Jul 9, 2017, 6:40:04 PM7/9/17
Jesper Kaas wrote:

> Caver1 wrote:
>
>> Do you have javascript blocked for that site? Once I allowed
>> Javascript Endomondo loaded just fine.
>
> I do have NoScript running, but allow Endomondo. I also tried to alow
> scripts globally without an change. Same with AdBlockPÅlus.

What if you load Firefox in its safe mode and then visit the site?

Frank

Jul 9, 2017, 7:09:14 PM7/9/17
On 7/9/2017 1:30 PM, Jesper Kaas wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 12:53:46 -0400, Caver1 <cav...@inthemud.org> wrote:
>
>> Do you have javascript blocked for that site?
>> Once I allowed Javascript Endomondo loaded just fine.
>
> I do have NoScript running, but allow Endomondo. I also tried to alow
> scripts globally without an change. Same with AdBlockPÅlus.

I can see it. I guess javascript is running. I had to update it
several months ago to use with IE to access a remote work computer.
I recall having to remove all traces of it and upload a newer version:

Jesper Kaas

Jul 10, 2017, 12:08:58 AM7/10/17
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
On Sun, 9 Jul 2017 19:08:32 -0400, Frank <frankdo...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I can see it. I guess javascript is running. I had to update it
>several months ago to use with IE to access a remote work computer.
>I recall having to remove all traces of it and upload a newer version:

You mean you see the login to Endomondo in Firefox?
Which aplication did you have to remove all traces of, Firefox, or
java?

I also got problems accessing remote computers at work from home
around easter time. Never got it solved except by bringing a PC from
work home to do the stuff.

Frank

Jul 10, 2017, 12:40:05 PM7/10/17
to mozilla-sup...@lists.mozilla.org
Yes I saw the login to Endomondo on Firefox.

I had to remove all old java files from my pc before I could download
the updated version required. Also needed the latest version of IE as
access to remote desktop in UK not possible with other browsers, even Edge.

I do a small amount of chemical regulatory consulting and this is my
biggest client. I had a machine from them for their exclusive use but
now can use my home pc which is much better. Its a long story not
necessary here but computer groups of company in UK and USA don't
communicate on what I was involved in.