Having an issue with Lighting since last update

rsa...@flexform.com

May 29, 2020, 10:43:44 AM5/29/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Turned on debugging and below is the error message.

Lightning: [calCachedCalendar] replay action failed: null, uri=googleapi://rand...@gmail.com/?calendar=%23contacts%40group.v.calendar.google.com, result=[object Object], operation=[xpconnect wrapped calIOperation]

Anyone else having this issue or a suggestion on how to fix it?

Thanks!

WaltS48

May 29, 2020, 1:40:59 PM5/29/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
No and No.

What version of Thunderbird and operating system?

Are you using the Provider for Google Calendar extension or is it a
Google CalDAV calendar?

What is the issue? I have no idea what a replay action is.

My Google CalDAV calendar works in versions 68.8.0, 68.8.1, 77.0b3 and
78.0a1 without a problem.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/