Thunderbird and Google Agenda

hugues....@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 9:54:44 AM6/27/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello

I try to reconfigure the synchronization of Google Calendar with Thunderbird but impossible to add my account the authentication window loop on the input of the identifier the add-ons Ligtnening and Google Calendar are installed. I also have the test with Tbsync and Caldav same result I have no more idea and you?

PulsarNNTP

Sep 29, 2020, 9:56:18 AM9/29/20
27.06.2020 19:26, hugues....@gmail.com пишет:
> Hello
>
> I try to reconfigure the synchronization of Google Calendar with Thunderbird but impossible to add my account the authentication window loop on the input of the identifier the add-ons Ligtnening and Google Calendar are installed. I also have the test with Tbsync and Caldav same result I have no more idea and you?

Helllo

--
TEST

Chris Ilias

Sep 29, 2020, 10:48:59 AM9/29/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Just a friendly reminder that there is a newsgroup on this server for
test posts. It is called mozilla.test. Please use that newsgroup for
test posts, thanks. :)