Auto sync with Gmail and iCalendar

mar...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2020, 7:53:38 AM6/24/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
I'm using Thunderbird 68.9.0 (32bit) with Lightening, which comes with it.
I added my Gmail calendar and one iCalendar (shared file on disk).
Even I set up synchronisation to every minute, it doesn't happen. I need to do it by myself or to close Thunderbird and open it again.
What could it be wrong?
Btw when I'm choosing synchronisation there are five same settings (every minute) and another one (manual).
Marko

stuar...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2020, 8:27:52 PM6/24/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
i have same issue. calendar not syncing with my gmail calendars. been this way since earlier this year.
Stuart