Lightning cannot be opened in add on options

gringo...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2020, 10:26:38 AM1/12/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
hi I have thunderbird 64.4. I have the recent lightning from add-ons. the lightning extension does not show up anywhere within TB thus I cannot modify the add-on. What am I doing wrong?

Pierre D

Jan 13, 2020, 9:32:56 PM1/13/20
On 01/12/20 10:25, gringo...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi I have thunderbird 64.4. I have the recent lightning from add-ons. the lightning extension does not show up anywhere within TB thus I cannot modify the add-on. What am I doing wrong?

You are not on the latest Thunderbird (currently 68.4.1). You shouldn't have to
install Lightning, as it comes already installed, unless you have done something unusual.
So upgrade your TB and see what happens.

Pierre

WaltS48

Jan 13, 2020, 10:17:53 PM1/13/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Definitely not any release of Thunderbird unless they mean 64.0b4.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop