latest lightning update not working with proxy

us...@socofer.fr

Jan 20, 2020, 12:09:53 PM1/20/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear Mozilla.support.calendar group,

I use your great add-on in my company since long time.
Here, we use calendars shared on a LAN with CalDAV. The web is restricted by a firewall + proxy authenticated.
With Tb 68.4.1 + the latest lightning update, on a windows 10 computer, when proxy is on, the calendars aren't anymore usable.
I did uninstall-reinstall, but it didn't fix.
If you have a solution, please contact me.
Vincent.