Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Thunderbird v78.2.2 Calendar: Recurring Task bugs + functionality

147 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Jon R

da leggere,
28 set 2020, 08:08:1928/09/20
a mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Does anyone at Thunderbird HQ read this google group??

I write here bc the 'help' forum/board at Mozilla isn't much help.

So the problem(s) - My Tasks tab has a bug that shows the completed box ticked when a task is set to recur. It's impossible to untick it.

The right click menu ALSO shows this tick mark (despite the task NOT being complete).

And linked to that, another bug probably (but defo a functionality problem) -Trying to set a recurring task instance to 'complete' marks the task (series?) as complete (100pc) but does not change the due date to the next instance.

But it's not clear actually what is set under the hood so I can't trust this. Tasks seems to have been repurposed from calendar Events but the concept of the recurring event has not been finalised/ differentiated??

Also the way recurring tasks are represented in the sidebar is extremely clunky with a vast army of artificially created recurrences cluttering up the limited space (instead of focusing on the NEXT valid instance).

It goes without saying (if anyone at Thunderbird reads this...) this functionality is a dealbreaker for Tasks. You have to be able to trust the system otherwise you might as well go back to paper and pencil.

And without Tasks it's hardly worth using Calendar.

And without Calendar why do I need Thunderbird?

For the want of a nail, a Kingdom was lost.

PulsarNNTP

da leggere,
29 set 2020, 09:55:4629/09/20
28.09.2020 15:18, Jon R пишет:
--
TEST

Daniel

da leggere,
30 set 2020, 04:27:5830/09/20
a mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Fail!!
--
Daniel

Win7 User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.5 Build identifier: 20190609032134

Linux User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0)
Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
0 nuovi messaggi