Have to reinstall Lightning each time I start Thunderbird

gulliver...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 7:47:33 AM7/2/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear all,

When I open Thunderbird, Lightning doesn't show any calendars. After I uninstall and then reinstall Lightning, the calendars show up again -- only to disappear after the next restart.

Any ideas?

Thunderbird: 68.10.0 (32-bit)
Lightning: 68.9.0
Windows 10

Best,
Gulliver

Brian Gregory

Jul 13, 2020, 11:57:28 AM7/13/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
That's weird.

I have the opposite problem.
I never use the calendar in Thunderbird and I always want Lightning
disabled.
However after an update and then restarting Thunderbird again lighten
get enabled (unless I immediately disable it again after the update
before it gets a chance to run).

This is on Windows 7.

--
Brian Gregory (in England).