Next or previous day with keyboard

Pierre D

May 23, 2020, 12:31:00 PM5/23/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
I have been using Lightning since 2012, and prefer using the keyboard rather than the
mouse as much as possible. I am running TB 68.8.1 on Win10 1909 x64.

Up until yesterday, I was using a Lenovo Thinkpad X220. By poking around, I had
discovered years ago that to move to the previous day or next day, I could use the
two keys to the left and right of the Up Arrow keys (I am not sure of the names of
those keys but the symbol on them would indicate that it means Page Backward and Page
Forward). The same keys also go back or forward in a browser (also equivalent to
Alt-Left and Alt-Right in a browser).

I now have a new laptop (still Lenovo), and those two keys (Page Backward and Page
Forward) do not exist any more. In the same location are PgUp and PgDn. Unfortunately
PgUp and PdDn do not affect the calendar (at least not for me as I display a full day
at a time). Alt-Left and Alt-Right do not work either on the calendar.

I poked around, trying all kind of keys, in combination with Alt, Shift, or Ctrl, to
no avail.

Is there a keyboard way of going to the previous and next day in Lightning? The
Keyboard Shortcuts TB page on the Mozilla website
(https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/keyboard-shortcuts) do not have anything listed
for next and previous day.

Is there a way?

Thanks.