Caldav 403

Björn B

Sep 1, 2020, 3:29:58 PM9/1/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
I'm trying to connect Lightning to my dolibarr agendas using Caldav Plugin.
When trying to connect I get this error in console : Lightning: CalDAV: Status 403 on initial PROPFIND for calendar

I only have this agenda and doesn't know how to handle that

WaltS48

Sep 1, 2020, 4:03:18 PM9/1/20
to mozilla-supp...@lists.mozilla.org
Can you supply some more information like what version of Thunderbird,
CalDAV plugin (do you mean extension?), and operating system.

What are dolibarr agendas?

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop
https://give.thunderbird.net/en-US/