(IVÁN): GROW RICHLY: EAT THE BREAD AND DRINK FROM THE CUP EVERY DAY:

ELIO I. VALAREZO

Jan 23, 2013, 1:26:43 AM1/23/13
Sábado, 19 de Enero, año 2013 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

GROW RICHLY: EAT THE BREAD AND DRINK FROM THE CUP EVERY DAY:

Our Lord Jesus Christ came to the Lord's Table and took a sit
with his twelve apostles, and the bread with the cup of wine
were ready to be served by him not only to his followers but
also to every man, woman and child within Israel and the
nations, as well. And as our Lord Jesus Christ was ready to
serve the bread and wine to everyone around the Lord's Table,
then he prayed before our heavenly Father by thanking Him for
the bread that it was about to be broken into pieces for his
followers to eat from all over the world.

And our Lord Jesus Christ by lifting the unleavened bread
before our heavenly Father he gave thanks to Him just as he
had given thanks for the bread and wine that he served as
King of Salem, Melchizedek, to Abram and his men of war that
were with him on this day. Therefore, as our Lord Jesus
Christ broke the bread, then he did it as a prophesy to
Israel and the nations that no one was going to take his life
much less break his body but that he would willingly lay down
his life for God's children to receive his atoning-blood with
the sacred-flesh and unbroken-bones to live forever saved.

This is our heavenly Father's salvation that He wanted to
present to every one within Israel and the nations since day
one, so they may learn to love, serve and glory Him all the
days of their lives on earth and in heaven as well forever
and ever into all eternity to come. Certainly, this is the
moment that our heavenly Father had waited for so long to see
that every one within Israel and the nations could also
receive the Holy Spirit through a new birth to dress with the
sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood filled with
eternal life that they could very well enjoy on earth before
they would finally enter heaven for eternity.

Indeed, this was a glorious moment for our heavenly Father,
because now He could not only restore Adam and Eve's life
back to paradise and eternal life with their original
glories, but also every one of their children likewise, so
they may live with Him thereafter in perfect holiness, never
to know darkness again into all eternity to come. These days,
this is the glorious life that our Lord Jesus Christ needs to
transfer into your life entirely, so you may become just as
he is perfect and holy before our heavenly Father, and the
only way that this is going to be possible in your life is by
being born again from the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, at the Lord's Table our Lord Jesus Christ served
the bread and wine to his disciples and to every one of us,
too, so we may become part of his oath (sworn) that he not
only made personally to the ancient Hebrews as they escaped
Egypt but also to us today, so we may live for God
wholeheartedly anointed with divine-powers. Certainly, this
is a vow that our Lord Jesus Christ not only made to Moses
and Israel (Det. 29:12), but also to every one of us around
the world from all the families of the nations, that is, so
we may partake from the bread and drink from the cup of his
atoning-blood thus to enter into his glorious life of
miracles immediately.

This glorious life that each one of us is receiving from our
Lord Jesus Christ is a life of divine-miracles that will
never cease to bless our heart, soul, mind, body and human
spirit but also bless our loved ones, including our friends,
so we may become one in the Holy Spirit before our heavenly
Father forever on earth and eternity. That is to say, also
that there are amazing powers entering our bodies as we eat
the unleavened bread, that is, our Lord Jesus Christ's
sacred-flesh and unbroken-bones, moreover drink from the cup
of red-wine that is his atoning-blood filled with the
goodness of eternal life, so our bodies may heal from all
Satan's attacks and darkness from his wicked fallen angels.

Meaning that if you have problems, difficulties, infirmities,
or suffering terrible sickness, or even threats of death,
then by eating from the bread of the Lord Jesus Christ (the
unleavened bread) and drink from the cup of wine (the
atoning-blood), immediately you will receive powers necessary
to defeat Satan's attacks that he may be secretly launching
against you or your loved ones. In due time, our Lord Jesus
Christ said to us, through the Scriptures and his apostles,
that he has given us powers against all serpents, scorpions
and all the forces of Satan, and nothing that our enemies may
through our way will harm us.

However, for each one of us to have these glorious divine-
powers descending from heaven above directly from the tree of
life that is our Lord Jesus Christ, then we must partake from
the unleavened bread and from the cup of wine as well that
are sitting every day at the Lord's Table, in heaven, ready
for you to enjoy. Therefore, as we give thanks to our
heavenly Father as we break the bread that is Jesus Christ's
sacred-body, and drink from the cup of wine that also is his
divine-life, then we will be eating and drinking our Lord
Jesus Christ's sacred body and atoning-blood thus to receive
amazing powers into our bodies and entire lives at once.

Certainly, this we ought to do each day as we rise from bed
because it is our heavenly Father's will that we receive
supernatural powers from our Lord Jesus Christ as we partake
from his bread that is his sacred-flesh and drink from his
cup of wine that is his atoning-blood shed for our sins, then
we will be eating God's sacrificed-Lamb continually. For we
are called from heaven above from the start of all things in
heaven with Adam and Eve and with every man, woman and child
from within Israel and the nations, too, to eat the bread and
drink from the cup, so we may never hunger in the desert much
less go thirsty under the every day hot Sun.

Really, this is something that we must do every day without
failing, that is, if we want to receive divine-power from our
heavenly Father and from his tree of life, that is also, His
Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood, and we must do it
constantly, because through the desert the Israelites ate
manna from heaven thus to become strong and Spirit filled.
Well, the same is true these days, that is if you want to
receive power, power, and more power, and especially if you
want to know what is our heavenly Father's will for your
life, then you must eat and drink from the Lord Jesus
Christ's sacred-body, and you must eat from him just as the
ancient Hebrews ate from the daily sacrificed-lambs.

That is to say, also that each time you take a piece of
unleavened bread then present it to our heavenly Father by
giving Him thanks for our Lord Jesus Christ's sacred-body
that is your daily sacrificed-lamb in heaven and on earth, so
you may eat from him his perfect and holy life filled with
blessing and countless amazing miracles. Definitely, as you
finish partaking from the bread then proceed to take the cup
of the atoning-blood that could very well be from a glass of
water to any juice or red wine, for example, then present it
to our heavenly Father by giving Him thanks for His Son Jesus
Christ's atoning-blood shed for you over the wooden cross,
and drink it.

Furthermore, as you eat and drink from our Lord Jesus
Christ's sacrificed-body, then you will be filling your life
with his sacred life that will fill you with amazing powers,
so you may not only destroy every satanic work from the devil
but you will cause blessing, healing, and wonderful things to
happen within your life and of others, too. For this is our
heavenly Father's will that you will be His Holy Spirit
filled child on earth, because He needs to use you in many
ways not only to bless your life and that of your loved ones,
including your friends, but also He needs to bless the lives
of those that are strangers to you.

For this is how our heavenly Father reaches the lost souls of
humankind within Israel and from all the families of the
nations, so they may awaken to the knowledge that He loves
them beyond all human understanding just as a father will
love his children with all the power of his heart, soul,
mind, body and human spirit, for example. That is why that I
always recommended people, especially Christians, to eat the
unleavened bread from the Lord's Table that is his sacred
sacrificed-body, and drink from the cup that is his atoning-
blood shed for our sins over the cross at Jerusalem's holy
hill, so we do not have to live a powerless life but, instead
live a powerful life ascending heaven forever saved.

That is why that each time I sit at any dining table, whether
this is at home or anywhere else, then first I pray within my
heart to present the bread of our Lord Jesus Christ before
our heavenly Father that is in heaven, and I thank Him for
it, and then I continue to eat my meal. Moreover, as I am
ready to drink from the cup, I also present it to our
heavenly Father to give thanks for His Chosen Lamb's atoning-
blood, and then I drink it-this is how our heavenly Father
blesses my life with amazing powers to live a normal life
always ready to do His glorious will, in the name of our Lord
Jesus Christ!

Therefore, you should do the same each day or whenever you
may have the time to do it, and this is that before you are
ready to have your breakfast, for example, then present your
meal before our heavenly Father as His Son's sacred-flesh
that is our daily bread. (Here, remember the Lord's Prayer as
it reads from the Scriptures: Father, give us our daily
bread… Well, this is it, the sacred flesh of Jesus Christ,
the unleavened bread-the bread that descended from heaven,
directly from our heavenly Father for each one of us to eat
every day until Kingdom comes.)

Next, present to Him whatever you may be drinking as His
Son's atoning-blood shed for your sins over Jerusalem's holy
hill, so He may not only infill you with our Lord Jesus
Christ's glorious life but also the gifts of the Holy Spirit,
so you may become useful for the glory of His name everywhere
on earth and in heaven. For our heavenly Father needs to
manifest His name among the needed as sick people that may
need healing, or problems to be solved immediately as casting
out devils, or raising the dead, for instance, so people
everywhere now may live a normal life liberated from Satan's
lies and overflowing with the Holy Spirit of the blessed name
and the eternal Ten Commandments.

Remember always to grow spiritual in the wonderful miracle
world from heaven above of our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus
Christ, and the Holy Spirit commanding the angelic hosts to
love, serve and glorify His blessed name everywhere forever,
then you must eat the daily bread and drink from the cup of
our heavenly Father's nonstop Chosen Lamb, our Lord Jesus
Christ! Amen!

THE ROCK IS IN YOUR BELLY READY TO BURST INTO LIVING-WATER:

Our heavenly Father said to Moses take Aaron's stick with
you, the one you used to strike the Nile river to turn the
water into blood, then go ahead with the elders of Israel,
and I will show you the rock that you will strike for water
to come out for the people to drink until they are satisfied.
And Moses did exactly as our heavenly Father commanded him to
do, then he called the elders of Israel and with his stick on
his hand, then he led away, guided by the Holy Spirit,
towards the rock that our heavenly Father had said earlier to
him that He will show him, so the people may drink from it.

This is the injured-rock that our heavenly Father had used
within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over His glorious
altar where He personally and before the angels sacrificed
the glorious life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach (The Savior Jesus Christ), because He needed to
create the world with all things, including Adam and Eve,
too. It is from this rock within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven, where the Holy Spirit rained from heaven above over
the entire creation thus to create the world and humankind
for the first time, so people may be born in it thus to come
to know our heavenly Father through the anointed sacrificed-
life of His blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

For our heavenly Father needed to be loved, worshiped, and
exalted already by man and his offspring, since Lucifer with
the one-third of the angels from heaven had rebelled
viciously against Him and the splendid sacrificed-life of His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, because they
thought that Lucifer could exalt his wicked name above Him
and His Son. Therefore, as the angels became demons, and
Lucifer Satan because of their powerful rebellion against our
heavenly Father's blessed name and the wonderful sacrificed-
life of His blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, then there
was a great void left in heaven where the angels in perfect
holiness used to love, worship, and exalt Him through the
years.

Thus, our heavenly Father needed to fill this void left by
the legions of angels that had turned against Him and the
superb life of His blessed Son Jesus Christ, and that is why
that our heavenly Father did not want to create more angels
but, instead create a new being that will come out from Him
to love Him breathtakingly. In time, Adam was born from the
power of the Holy Spirit that flowed directly from our
heavenly Father to become His image, so he may live according
to His likeness forever in heaven with His faithful angels,
archangels, seraphs, cherubs and other holy creatures that
the only thing that they wanted to do is to love, serve and
glorify our Father.

Meaning that we are originally creatures born from the Holy
Spirit through our heavenly Father's image to live according
to His likeness forever into eternity, so we may not only
replace the fallen angels gap left in heaven but also learn
to love the Holy Spirit of His blessed name and eternal Ten
Commandments much better than the angels could ever do.
Therefore, we are destined by birth to please our heavenly
Father, and this is to love, glorify and exalt the Holy
Spirit of His blessed name and eternal commandments, but
Satan appeared before Adam and Eve through the old serpent to
make them believe the lies that he caused the angels to
believe earlier against our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus
Christ.

And this is that Satan told Adam and Eve through the
serpent's mouth that if they eat from the tree of knowledge
of good and evil, then that their eyes would be open to know
good and evil just as God knows good and evil, therefore,
they will both become as God is before the angels in heaven
forever into eternity. After hearing these lies from the old
serpent, that was speaking for Satan to Adam and his
children, then Eve looked up to the forbidden fruit to take
one from the tree of knowledge of good and evil to eat from
it just as she would normally eat any fruit from the trees of
paradise.

However, as Eve was eating from the forbidden fruit, then she
turned to Adam and gave him to eat from it also, without Adam
ever realizing that he was eating from the forbidden fruit
that our heavenly Father had told him earlier that the day
that he ate from it then he will certainly die with his
children. On this day, Adam and his children along with Eve,
even though his children were not born yet, nevertheless they
all committed the same rebellion that the angels along with
Lucifer had committed against our heavenly Father and the
fantastic sacrificed-life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach: consequently our heavenly Father had to
pass judgment against them immediately.

Surely, given that Adam and Eve along with his children (not
yet born from him) had committed this terrible sin to eat
from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, instead of
eating from the tree of life that in truth is our heavenly
Father initial sacrificed-life within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven, then they had to die as well. And Adam with his
children along with Eve had to die because they had become as
God is in heaven before the holy angels, but, unfortunately
Adam with his children had become gods knowing good and evil
in rebellion against our Lord Jesus Christ that is the tree
of life to eat from day-by-day thus to live through eternity
in perfect holiness.

Besides, our heavenly Father did not want to have Gods living
next to Him knowing good and evil in rebellion against the
superb sacrificed-life of His blessed Son Jesus Christ that
had shed his atoning-blood initially to create the world and
everything in it, including every man, woman and child, for
the glory of His blessed name and eternal commandments.
Therefore, our heavenly Father had to pass judgment against
Adam and every one of his children, including Eve, even
though they were still in his genes, meaning also that they
had to die hungry and thirsty for the fruit of life that is
our Lord Jesus Christ's sacrificed-life within the Holy of
Holiest and over the eternal rock at Mount Sinai.

Certainly, this is why people always die either hungry or
thirty, or both simultaneously, because this is the
punishment that our heavenly Father passed against Adam and
Eve in paradise for eating from the tree of knowledge of good
and evil the forbidden fruit that made them born rebelliously
as gods knowing good and evil later to die in the grave.
Therefore, each time you may feel hungry or thirsty, then
this simply means that you need to eat and drink only from
our heavenly Father's Supper Table the fruit from the tree of
life that is truly, our Lord Jesus Christ's bread and wine,
so you may never hunger again much less go thirsty forever
into all eternity to come.

Now, since Adam and Eve had become gods in heaven knowing
good and evil in rebellion against our heavenly Father's
fruit of life that is His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, then they both had to die, including their
children, so they can be born again not in the spirit of
error but in the Holy Spirit that obeys our Father. In other
words, for our heavenly Father to live in peace with Adam and
his children again in heaven then they had to become born
again not from the tree of knowledge of good and evil but,
instead from the tree of life that is our Lord Jesus Christ
shedding his atoning-blood for our salvation nailed to Adam
and Eve crossed-trees.

This also meant that for Adam and Eve to live again then they
had to eat and drink from the tree of life, and this our Lord
Jesus Christ nailed to their dead crossed trees over
Jerusalem's holy hill, so they may both receive the atoning-
blood transfusion that their dead bodies desperately needed
to live again by entering heaven everlastingly saved.
Prophetically, as our Lord Jesus Christ died nailed to Adam
and Eve's dead crossed trees over Jerusalem's holy hill, then
we do not have to lookup to the tree of knowledge of good and
evil to eat from it but now we can search for to the tree of
life that is our Lord Jesus Christ to eat and drink eternal
life.

Moreover, as we eat from the tree of life that is our Lord
Jesus Christ nailed to Adam and Eve's crossed dead trees from
paradise, then we can certainly become born again not from
the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and
evil but, instead from the tree of life that will give us
abundantly each day the Holy Spirit. Really, as we obey our
heavenly Father by eating and drinking daily from the fruit
of life that is our Lord Jesus Christ not only nailed to Adam
and Eve's dead trees to give them eternal life, but also we
will be eating and drinking from the bread and wine that will
abundantly give us eternal life filled with the Holy Spirit.

Now, as our heavenly Father called Moses to come along with
Him and the elders from Israel, then He was taking them to
the place that He had in mind as He said to Moses initially:
You will serve me with Israel on this mountain, so you may
see my glory as no one has ever seen it before. And this is
that our heavenly Father was thinking of the glorious eternal
injured-rock that had not only received our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach's atoning-blood shed since Creation day to give
life to every man, woman and child but also create the New
Jerusalem from heaven above to give eternal life to Israel
and the nations forever into eternity.

Accordingly, for our heavenly Father to be able to accomplish
this great task then He had to have Israel drink directly
from the injured-rock that had received initially our Lord
Jesus Christ's atoning-blood within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven, so He may liberate Israel and the nations from the
ill bloodline that is killing them progressively. This meant
that our heavenly Father had to change everyone's bloodline,
beginning with Adam and Eve over Jerusalem's holy hill within
Israel, so He may have people with His Son's atoning-blood
running through their bodies moreover given them eternal life
filled with powerful miracles, wonders and great signs
manifested on earth and in heaven above thus to conquer new
glories for eternity.

Therefore, as our heavenly Father had Moses with the elders
of Israel and the twelve tribes standing at Mount Sinai's
injured-rock thirsty for living-water as the lost souls of
hell by the millions do till now, then He commanded Moses to
strike the injured-rock from heaven above for water to
emanate in abundance into everywhere to touch the nations
with salvation power forever. On this day, the ancient
Israelites drank from the injured-rock the atoning-blood of
our heavenly Father's blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so they may take it through the desert into the
Promised Land for David's daughter to give birth by the Holy
Spirit the Anointed One of Israel, our Lord Jesus Christ, the
King of Israel and only possible savior forever!

For certain, this was something important for our heavenly
Father to do with the Israelites not only because they were
Abraham's children with whom He had personally established an
Eternal Pact of Life that will never end, but also they were
the only way possible on earth to take into Canaan His Son's
atoning-blood genes unaltered for everyone's perfect holiness
for salvation. This simply means that our heavenly Father was
able to pass His blessed Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood
into Abraham's children and into every one else from all the
nations of the entire world without ever being contaminated
with anyone's sin or rebellion as it was in Adam and Eve's
case in paradise.

This means also that our heavenly Father transferred
successfully His blessed Son's atoning-blood through the
Israelites' genes' pool into David's daughter, so through her
virgin womb will give us not only eternal salvation but also
the sacred-flesh, the unbroken-bones, and the atoning-blood
that will erase our sins forever, furthermore receive our new
glorified bodies to return to heaven forever vindicated. In
truth, this is the happiest day of our heavenly Father as He
saw how His blessed Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood had been
introduced successfully into the Promised Land without sin,
without blemish, and without any relation to any human being,
including David's virgin daughter, because His Son's atoning-
blood never got mixed with his mother's blood.

(This is possible as in the case as when an ill woman has a
baby in her womb for nine-moths without ever contaminating
her baby with her diseases that could be any of the ones that
scientifically we know or not, as "aids," for example, where
it has been many unexplained cases where babies are born free
from this terrible decease. This was a powerful miracle from
our heavenly Father that caused that David's daughter
bloodline will never mix in with our Lord Jesus Christ
atoning-blood, so our bloodline will continue to stay free
from sin, curses, and the terrible touch of Satan's lie thus
to inherit eternal life with the new glorified body to ascend
to heaven forever saved anyday now.)

Meaning also that our heavenly Father's blessed Son Jesus
Christ's atoning-blood was as good as in day one as it was
shed within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over the
eternal rock at Mount Sinai, so Israel may drink from it to
the full to the day he shed it again over Jerusalem's holy
hill to seal salvation for everyone forever. For example,
Mary had been invited to a wedding in Cana alone with Jesus
Christ and his disciples, and through the festivities the
wine finished, and so Mary came to Jesus Christ to let him
know that there was no more wine already for the wedding to
continue to be celebrated as usually is during its
traditional Jewish customs.

Timely, Jesus Christ said to Mary what do you have in me
woman: my time has not yet come to do anything for anyone.
(And the reason that our Lord Jesus Christ responded in this
manner to Mary's request to help the people of the wedding
with more wine, it was because she had nothing to do with his
atoning-blood; she had no power to take from what is his
alone to give it to others, because it was not his time yet
to do this anyhow.) Nevertheless, Mary told the people that
were catering the food and services for the wedding's
celebrations to do whatever Jesus would tell them to do.

Then Jesus Christ said: take those empty jars that you have
there on the floor and fill them with water to the brim. And
as you have done that, then dip a cup into one of the jars
and give it to the ceremonial chief to taste it. Then, as the
master of ceremony tasted it he approached the husband
savoring the good wine in his mouth to say: normally the good
wine is served first in any wedding or festivity within our
country but you have reserved wisely the best wine for last.
How clever you are my countryman, cheers. Cheers, indeed, to
you and to all! I am going back to fill my cup again; I will
see you later.

(Here, our Lord Jesus Christ was telling us that his mother
Mary had nothing to do with his atoning-blood while he was
born within her virgin womb, and that he could not serve of
his wine yet because his time had not come thus to serve it
(the atoning-blood) for everyone to drink from it to the full
for eternal salvation. Nonetheless, our Lord Jesus Christ
ordered that the empty jars may be filled to the brim with
water, so he may turn them into wine for everyone within the
wedding and its festivities may drink from it to the full or
joy of their hearts thus to honor Mary's faith in him before
the people present in the wedding.)

But, first our Lord Jesus Christ had the chief of ceremony to
taste from it, so he may give testimony that the previous
wine that had finished already was not of good quality, and
this is Adam and Eve's ill blood, however, now the new wine
that is his atoning-blood is the best to drink, and it has
been saved for last. Certainly, this is the atoning-blood
that the first Hebrews drank at from the injured-rock that
our heavenly Father commanded Moses to strike it once,
however, Moses in his anger injured the rock with the stick,
and this rock is our Lord Jesus Christ standing faithfully
over it, moreover it had received the precious atoning-blood
that erases sin and saves the living soul forever.

This injured-rock stained with Jesus Christ's atoning-blood
is the foundation of everyone's faith for angels in heaven
and for every one on earth, so they may approach it and drink
from it the atoning-blood turned into living-water at our
heavenly Father's command for every one to drink abundantly
salvation thus to enter without sin and eternally justified
into eternal life in heaven. Unquestionably, if you drink
from the injured-rock today, whether this rock was injured
initially within the Holy of Holiest and over Mount Sinai's
foot or over Jerusalem's holy hill, it will emanate living-
water just as it did in heaven for the angels, over the
desert for Moses and Israel, and over Jerusalem's holy hill
for the nations everywhere to be blessed immediately.

Moreover, as you drink from the injured-rock that has
received our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood within the
Holy of Holiest in heaven, over Mount Sinai's foot, or over
Jerusalem's holy hill, then living-water will gush out from
out of your belly into eternity, because now this ancient
rock, whether you know it or not, it lives within you forever
into everlasting. That is correct; believe it within all your
heart today on earth and forever in heaven. Living-water will
emanate as the river of life from heaven above directly from
your belly, so you may always drink from it, moreover give
others to drink from this fountain of living-water that the
angels in heaven drank, Moses with Israel drank at Mount
Sinai, and the nations these days are drinking from it
liberally from Jerusalem's holy hill for forgiveness, healing
and salvation.

This is for real my friend these days: you with your loved
ones and friends from everywhere on earth, too, can drink
liberally directly from heaven from the Holy Spirit of God
coming down from within the Holy of Holiest's altar and from
the continuous celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood
(Gn. 1:2). Surely, you can drink directly from the cup of
wine the living-water that is always gushing out from our
Lord Jesus Christ's ancient wounds that gave out the Holy
Spirit of the atoning-blood to atone for the creation of the
world, but also for the birth from the Holy Spirit of Adam
and Eve in paradise thus to become God's children forever.

To be exact, our heavenly Father's Chosen Lamb with the
atoning-blood is the foundation of the world with all its
things from the beginning, including Adam, and it is also our
Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood for the creation of the new
world with every man, woman and child born from the Holy
Spirit to live forever in perfect holiness into everlasting.
This is the reason that our heavenly did not only desire for
Abraham's children to drink from the injured-rock at Mount
Sinai with Moses (His humble servant), but also He desired to
see the nations drinking from the injured-rock at Jerusalem's
holy hill soon, so they may become saved from sin, moreover
enter heaven forever justified into all eternity.

Meaning also that our heavenly Father still yearns from
within His holy heart for every one within Israel and the
nations likewise to drink abundantly from the injured-rock at
Jerusalem's holy hill the atoning-blood turned into living-
water over His Supper Table, so He may fill them with eternal
life and amazing blessings of miracles on earth and in heaven
forever. Truly, if you drink from the injured-rock our
heavenly Father will be happy with you with His faithful
angels dancing and praising Him, and if you cause His heart
to be happy with your faith resting in His Son, then He will
bless you amazingly; however, if you make Him sad because you
delay from drinking from His injured-rock, then you will
"thirst-hunger-and-suffer."

This means that our heavenly Father will be unhappy with you
everlastingly, and because He is sad in heaven then His
sadness will enter into your heart until you realize that is
wrong to make Him unhappy by staying away from His ancient
eternal-rock that is His blessed Son Jesus Christ that needs
you to drink from him the atoning-blood turned into living-
water. Here is where Satan with his devils may try
desperately to attack you because you continue to live
unprotected from the amazing powers of the injured-rock from
heaven above, over Mount Sinai's summit, and over Jerusalem's
holy hill for sickness and terrible diseases with the
potential of death to overtake your life mercilessly until
you die forever thirsty, hunger, and cursed in hell.

However, as you drink from the ancient-rock the living-water
gushing out continually from heaven above then you will
become a new person, so you may not only be filled with the
Holy Spirit from heaven above but also begin to live the life
that our heavenly Father has granted you to live with your
loved ones and friends on earth these days. And this is a
superb life of every day miracles that will fill your life
with amazing pristine-life from heaven above that will make
you feel so happy and joyful with our heavenly Father, His
blessed Son Jesus Christ, and His glorious Holy Spirit that
has given you a new birth on earth to ascend into heaven
forever saved anyday now.

Certainly, this is a new birth into eternal life in heaven so
you may live the angelic life that you should be living
already before our heavenly Father along with His glorious
angels that the only thing they always think of you, it is to
bless you beyond all human understanding, so you may live a
very fruitful and fulfill life. Moreover, you will certainly
live a very happy life on earth these days, and the angelic
hosts from heaven above, including with all the animal
kingdoms on earth, will make sure that you will live the
magnificent life that you deserve to live, because you have
made our heavenly Father happy in heaven forever at last
through His Son Jesus Christ.

Thus, remember that these are the words that our heavenly
Father manifested from heaven above to each one of us as our
Lord Jesus Christ stood over the transfiguration mountain to
speak to Moses and Elijah about the great salvation that
Israel was about to receive soon, and our heavenly Father
said: This is my Son in whom I am well pleased. Do whatever
he may tell you to do these days in your life because he is
my way, my truth and my life that I have entrusted unto you
to live on earth and in heaven forever blessed and saved, so
you will never lack anything but you will continue to enrich
your life for the glory of mine name.

Surely, these days the only thing that is going to make you
happy on earth just as our heavenly Father is joyful in
heaven with His angels, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy
Spirit, it will be to drink abundantly from the injured-rock
the atoning-blood turned into living-water that will enrich
your soul moreover bless every cell of your entire body.
Certainly, this is the happiness of your heart, soul, mind,
body, and human spirit that Satan with his demons of
infirmities cannot stand for a second on earth or in hell,
therefore he will walk out from your life with his devils
forever, so you may live at last your life without his lies
and terrible hidden curses of eternal destruction.

Naturally, to live without Satan's lies, curses, infirmities
and threats of death is a magnificent life to enjoy already
these days, then how much more glorious it will be to your
heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit as you are born by
the Holy Spirit, because you have eaten the bread and drunk
from the cup from our Lord Jesus Christ's hands. Surely, this
is the amazing life of your heart that you will never want to
abandon but live it intensely, because you have been born
from the Holy Spirit that brought into the world through the
virgin womb of David's daughter Jesus Christ thus to inherit
eternal life with the sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and
atoning-blood to ascend into heaven forever saved instantly.

It is this unique life of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, that our heavenly Father needs to meet you face-
to-face on earth today and in heaven forever, because this is
a superb life filled with daily miracles and wonders that
Satan knows nothing about, furthermore this life existed
already before he was created, so you may live everlastingly
blessed today. Unquestionably, our heavenly Father has
blessed you with mighty blessings from heaven above and from
the earth below, so you may live an exceptional life away
from Satan's lies, curses, infirmities and death, thus it is
within this life only filled with the Holy Spirit (and not
the spirit of error) where our Father will be close to you
with His daily blessings.

Moreover, if you live close to our heavenly Father then you
will receive blessings that make Him very happy with His
faithful angels in heaven, so you will never know again the
absence of love, peace, happiness, furthermore you will feel
that our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit love you more
than anything precious from heaven above or the earth below.
This is the life where our heavenly Father will see you from
head to foot just as holy and perfect as His blessed Son is,
our Lord Jesus Christ, thus only to love, bless and enrich
you with the things that His immense heart and divine soul
have always enjoyed with the angelic hosts and the Holy
Spirit through eternity until now.

Truly, within this amazing life you will be able to see
farther than any horizon on earth and in heaven as well,
because you are not longer the limited person with the spirit
of error as your everyday guide, now you are guided
constantly by our heavenly Father and His blessed Son Jesus
Christ through the celebrated presence of the Holy Spirit.
This is an exalted life filled with the Holy Spirit because
you have abandoned forever already to the grave the spirit of
error that you received by default from Adam and Eve the day
you were born on earth through your mother's womb, however,
since now you have believed in Jesus Christ the Holy Spirit
has entered into your life for eternity.

This is your day as you can truly bury forever under the
ground the spirit of error that you received from Adam and
Eve as they both believed Satan's lies from the serpent's
mouth that assured them that if they eat from the tree of
knowledge of good and evil, then they will be as God forever
knowing good and evil always. Nevertheless, if you remove the
spirit of error from you, and the way to escape it with its
terrible consequences it will be by been born from the Holy
Spirit as you invoke his anointed name with your mouth for
salvation by believing within your heart for justice that he
is your high priest, then you are saved for our heavenly
Father's glory forever.

This means that you are no longer guided by Satan's lies,
curses, infirmities, problems, difficulties, and threats of
death, but, instead now you are guided directly from the
world from heaven above where our heavenly Father lives with
His angels because you are born from the Holy Spirit that is
rich with love, peace, prosperity, and new amazing glories to
conquer forever. Certainly, within this pristine-life from
our Lord Jesus Christ our heavenly Father has filled you with
the Holy Spirit immensely, because He only wants to enrich
your life into prosperity for the things you do with your
loved ones and friends, for He needs you to love Him as you
have never loved anyone with all your mind, heart, soul,
body, and strength.

Sincerely, because you are born from the Holy Spirit and
filled with the richness from heaven above and from the earth
below, then you will be able to love Him to the point that
you will be enriched enough to conquer new amazing glorious
that have never been conquered before by any angel from
heaven above thus to exalt His name magnificently forever.
Furthermore, this is not something that is too hard for you
to do immediately, because you will never be alone as you
walk the way, truth and life of our Lord Jesus Christ on
earth these days and in heaven for eternity, but our heavenly
Father along with His blessed Son and the Holy Spirit with
the angels will be with you always.

These days, on earth you have a secured blessed life with our
Lord Jesus Christ, because the atoning-blood that needed to
enter into your heart, body, soul and human spirit was shed
initially from heaven above since Creation day, so the
Hebrews may drink it turned into living-water from the
injured-rock for you to drink it also always at Jerusalem's
holy hill. Surely, you are blessed richly already in the
heavens above and on the earth below, and Satan has nothing
to do with your blessings, so he has to stay away from you
with his fallen angels thus to see you how our heavenly
Father blesses you each day miraculously through the glorious
progressive shed life from heaven above of His blessed Son
Jesus Christ.

Now, you have wonderful miracles invading your entire life
and of your loved ones, too, as you open the door of your
heart for our Lord Jesus Christ to enter with the Holy Spirit
thus to do the wonderful things that our heavenly Father
needs do to within you for the glory of His blessed name on
earth and in heaven forever. And these are things to finish
the work that He personally started within your heart as you
were born from the power of the Holy Spirit in His image to
live according to His likeness forever into eternity on earth
and within the New Jerusalem from heaven above where the Holy
Spirit of love thrives supremely each day within our hearts.

This is the people that our heavenly Father wants to have in
heaven born from the Holy Spirit to be Gods and priests for
the service of His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son's
atoning-blood shed to create the world with every man, woman
and child with the things that they will inherit
everlastingly to love, serve and glorify His holy name.
Moreover, you are called directly by Him from heaven above by
the power of the Holy Spirit so you may be born again into
the New Jerusalem from heaven above as you believe within
your heart for justice to confess with your lips for
salvation our Lord Jesus Christ that is given you to drink
abundantly from the injured-rock the atoning-blood turned
into living-water.

For the reason that for the Hebrews to enter into the
Promised Land they had to drink from the injured-rock our
Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood turned into living-water,
so the same is true with each one of us these days, we must
also approach the injured-rock to drink from it to enter into
the New Jerusalem from heaven above to live forever blessed.
To this day, our heavenly Father is standing with Moses, the
elders of Israel and millions of angels with saved people
from the past to bear witness that you approach the injured-
rock to drink generously from the atoning-blood turned into
living-water for you to live forever saved on earth these
days and in heaven for eternity for His name new amazing
glories.

Therefore, today you cannot say the injured-rock emanating
our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood is too far-off from me,
it is within the Holy of Holiest in heaven, or at Mount
Sinai, or at Jerusalem's holy hill, but, instead our Father
has brought it already right into your belly so as you
believe in Jesus Christ, it will burst with living-water into
eternity. In other words, our heavenly Father has placed the
injured-rock from within the Holy of Holiest in heaven, or
from Mount Sinai, or Jerusalem's holy hill, right inside you
to strike it with your faith in His Son's atoning-blood, just
as Moses did it with Aaron's stick, thus to burst into a
river of living water emanating from your belly into
everlasting.

That is correct: our heavenly Father has already placed the
injured-rock within you, so as you believe with you heart for
justice to confess with your lips for salvation that our Lord
Jesus Christ is your priest, Chosen Lamb with the atoning-
blood, and your personal savior of your living-soul, then a
river of living-water will burst from your belly into
eternity. This atoning-blood turned into living-water from
the injured-rock within you will wash away forever every day
sin, sickness, diseases, problems, difficulties, death, and
all the evil that Satan may try to throw against you with his
terrible usual lies, so you may live a life filled with
blessings, peace, prosperity thus to enjoy in eternal
happiness divine-love with your loved ones. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man
comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua,
and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead,
then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and
soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the
dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your
personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the
NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the
POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE
FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED
AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU
WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and
HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and
believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you
will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified,
and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As
the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be
put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and
Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the
same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who
call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord
will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe
that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to
turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my
personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ
as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a
wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy
Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other
Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple
where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include
me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers
are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how
important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered,
anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on
the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven
in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father,
Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I
most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the
HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and
SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and
HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?
option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-
bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1
&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main